+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

Brianna is too much for me. She did lie. She just seems clueless & needy. She just seems lost. When relaying any incident she conveniently omits the part she plays. No way would Matt have gotten away with calling me a bitch. Unbelievable. It's so obvious he's a (fill in the blank). I can't stand him. I've never liked Jasmine. Looking forward to the reunion. I agree Britanny can leave at anytime. Her & and those fingernails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Did anyone else think it was tacky of Brittney to show up for the wedding with that huge hot pink and black bun on top of her head? I get it, she's young but it was ugly and tacky looking.

I have a feeling that Matt has been texting/sending pics to an average size female. He has his "little person fetish" filled with Brianna so he needs his average size female too. And I do agree with Terra that he has a little person fetish. Does Brianna have custody of her daughter? We never see her. I have to question why Brianna would allow a male that she really doesn't know being in the same house as her young daughter (if she lives with them).
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

Do any of these women work? What are their occupations? Especially Briana and Matt?
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Lynda

Jasmine is a hairstylist. Brittany is a paid dancer. Not positive of anyone else. Guessing Matt lives off of Briana.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Do any of these women work? What are their occupations? Especially Briana and Matt?
    Punkin likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Terra is one of the executive producers for the show. Jasmine auditioned for American Idol in 2005.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I've wondered the same thing. Maybe Brianna will have a hit record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

sclilred1 likes this.
    Lynda

First part of the reunion was explosive and so clearly staged. They were shown hours before the reunion all drinking together and having a good time, then they get in front of the cameras and their claws come out. Tara is a ****stirrer. I just don't understand why she can't butt out of Brianna's relationship. I know she worries about her "friend" but Bri is a grown woman and has to make her own mistakes. Poor Elaina has no clue what the conversation is even about. And all Brittany does is stroke her bright blue hair with those skanky fingernails. It was like watching and episode of Jerry Springer. Maybe they should get him to host part 2.

LOL Haven't watched the Reunion epis yet, but I love the comment about Brittany aka Freakabritt. She doesn't belong on a show with middle-aged women, think she's bored out of her mind. Hoping to catch up this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    First part of the reunion was explosive and so clearly staged. They were shown hours before the reunion all drinking together and having a good time, then they get in front of the cameras and their claws come out. Tara is a ****stirrer. I just don't understand why she can't butt out of Brianna's relationship. I know she worries about her "friend" but Bri is a grown woman and has to make her own mistakes. Poor Elaina has no clue what the conversation is even about. And all Brittany does is stroke her bright blue hair with those skanky fingernails. It was like watching and episode of Jerry Springer. Maybe they should get him to host part 2.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I wish ONE of these women were likable
    Punkin likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread