+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Doesn't Kristy have another child too? While my heart aches for them, it sounds like it would be better if they adopted instead of trying again to get pregnant. I don't see how her body is going to be able to handle being pregnant since the IVF treatments wrecked havoc on her.

Brianna needs to grow the hell up. Bonnie and Clyde? Really? What a dipstick. Matt is no prize IMO. No job, mooching off her, leaving his son to move in with a woman with a child of her own.......pathetic. Anyone else thinking that the "secret" she and Matt have been keeping is that she is pregnant? God I hope not but I think it is either that or they are already married.

Jasmine, another one that needs to grow the hell up. She's a stay at home mom, money was tight because hubby lost his job, then when he finds another one that he likes and pays well she b#tches about having to take care of their child alone when he is at work?!?! Someone was way to spoiled by her parents apparently. But I do see why she and Brianna are so close.

It's pretty bad when the "troublemaker" Terra has become the most stable, sane one out of the bunch. I'm glad that she and Kristy are mending their relationship and getting closer.

Tonya is turning into a train wreck. If the guy doesn't want something long term, cut him loose.
    I so agree with everything you posted. : clap

Gosh I sure hope Brianna is not pregnant! What is it they all do to make a living? They all seem to live pretty well. Jasmine is just messy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

They seem to me to all be employed in entertainment of some kind. Is that right? Brianna is a hot mess!
    sclilred1 likes this.
    Lynda

Jasmine is a hairstylist. A few epis back, Brianna went to her for a haircut. I have no idea what the rest of them do. They all seem to have plenty of money though. Kristy does have a son and daughter. But Todd's baby died at birth, that's why they're trying so hard for another. I think Matt is a total sleezeball living off Brianna. I think she's gonna announce that they're already married.

I knew about Todd's baby but he (and she) needs to be realistic about this. Kristy simply can not keep trying with IVF to get pregnant. As much money as they are spending already, they could have adopted and that would have been so much safer for her. Is it really worth it to have a biological child if it costs Kristy her health/life? Even the artificial insemination was extremely difficult for her. And if they do manage to get pregnant there is always the possibility of the same thing happening again (double dominate baby). I doubt Todd loves Kristy's two children any less because they are not biologically his. The same would apply to an adopted baby. It's just heartbreaking to see her go through all of this, the pain and heartache, over and over while thinking that if she can't have Todd's child then their marriage may be over.
    Punkin and mayamaisha like this.

I knew it! Bri and Matt are already married. They're all just gonna have to get over it.

Is Brianna an idiot or what? OMG she just has to be the center of attention, it just has to be all about her. It was exasperating for me. Now everything is sunshine & butterflies???? I can`t!!! And Miss Jasmine, I wouldn't trust her any further than I could see her. She's another one and she thinks way too highly of herself.

Matt, a piece of work he is and hopefully they broke the mold with him.

Clearly Brianna has the right to be with whomever she wants but she's the one who causes all the drama and now a liar as well.? Why doesn't she understand that folks might just be a wee bit upset? Again, I can't! !

Wow, Elena gets straight to the point doesn't she? She was too sick of Brianna. And just to recap, Brianna can't sing. This episode just got to me. I need to go to bed.
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Ok if this is out of line sorry. But I know there are some really good sleuths on here but has anyone googled the pic that Matt supposedly sent to another woman?

I haven't bothered....don't think it's out of line to ask.

Different topic: Regardless of who started the texting thread, I think it was wrong of Todd to go behind his wifes back. JMHO. Can't stand Matt. See if those two are still married a couple years from now. Maybe Brianna will wake up.

I love Preston and Elena. I felt her pain on her wedding vows renewal day. You plan something for a long time, you want it to be absolutely perfect. I cried on my wedding day too, for what reason, I don't even remember now, years later.

I liked Jasmine at first, but now realizes she is playing all sides. You can't keep that up forever.

Felt badly for Tanya. Think she was rushing things with Jaa, but it's still heartbreaking to break up with someone because they aren't where you want them to be.

Not sure why Brittany is even on this show. Aren't there any little people in her age group that she can bond with? All the women seem to be old enough to be her mom.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    Ok if this is out of line sorry. But I know there are some really good sleuths on here but has anyone googled the pic that Matt supposedly sent to another woman?
    dreamonia likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I want to know why Matt won't just tell what his job is, unless of course he doesn't have one and really is living off of Brianna. I wonder who paid for his son to fly to visit them. And that wedding she is planning, who is going to pay for that? Heck, who paid for the rings? She's clueless but then since she has no problem texting with Todd she might think it's ok for Matt to text his Johnson to other women.

This trip to Hawaii showed me that Jasmine really is a spoiled female. She didn't bring her son with her? Who's taking care of him, her mom?

Brittany can go away anytime now. Pointless for her to be on the show. Unless of course it is for the drama she brings.

Tanya knew before talking to Jaa in Hawaii that he wasn't wanting what she was. There was really no point in her bringing him along other than she didn't want to be without a man.

Can't wait for the reunion show! From the previews it appears that the female Matt has been sending pics to is going to be there as well. Should be interesting.

Have they ever said who the female he was texting was? Would be funny if it was Lila. LOL.
    mayamaisha, JustJuls and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread