+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

I cannot stand Brit's fingernails. They look ridiculous and are almost longer than her hands. They look ridiculous.

For whatever reason I can't stand Briana. She seems so clueless, not about her boyfriend, but clueless in general. Now she's a singer?

Jasmine, you are Not the victim. She's sneaky.

OK I'm sleep deprived and just need to be quiet. I'm way too critical.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I cannot stand Brit's fingernails. They look ridiculous and are almost longer than her hands. They look ridiculous.
    I know, how does she do anything with those claws? At least she finally stepped up and told Elana the truth about her spreading lies about her. She still needs to grow up though. Was she the one that was trying to sue Miley Cyrus last summer? She said she had to take time off from the tour for "depression". LOL. I'm glad we're at least getting to see how Tracy's pregnancy is progressing on Tara's little family.
    mayamaisha and sclilred1 like this.

Is it me or am I correct in my in my thinking, Brianna cannot sing?
    Punkin, Maveno, sclilred1 and 1 others like this.

No, you are not alone. She's terrible.
    Maveno, KTinCT, mayamaisha and 2 others like this.
    Lynda

I feel so bad for Kristy. They want a baby so bad. Any news on Tracy's pregnancy?
    Punkin likes this.

From someone who was far too accidentally fertile (though 3 boys are and were a blessing) I can't imagine how it must hurt to be trying so hard to have a child. And with the other complications that may follow if they do become pregnant, my heart goes out to them. I think this is the first time I have seen her daughter. This storyline is the most compelling this season.
    KTinCT and sclilred1 like this.
    Lynda

Tonya really needs to take a chill pill. She needs a "Boss". IJS. I agree with the ladies, that video most likely will be whack. Wonder why the network didn't help her with that. Brianna is tripping, imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.

It's isn't you!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Is it me or am I correct in my in my thinking, Brianna cannot sing?
    Punkin, mayamaisha and sclilred1 like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Jasmine, IMO, is a pot stirrer and believes herself to be above everyone when she is really a coward. Of course, I've never cared for from the beginning Brianna seemingly has had some type of brain fart. Christy has been through a lot. I admire her strength. Cannot stand Brianna's man & how he's so manipulative and always puts his big mouth in the ladies' business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sclilred1 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Doesn't Kristy have another child too? While my heart aches for them, it sounds like it would be better if they adopted instead of trying again to get pregnant. I don't see how her body is going to be able to handle being pregnant since the IVF treatments wrecked havoc on her.

Brianna needs to grow the hell up. Bonnie and Clyde? Really? What a dipstick. Matt is no prize IMO. No job, mooching off her, leaving his son to move in with a woman with a child of her own.......pathetic. Anyone else thinking that the "secret" she and Matt have been keeping is that she is pregnant? God I hope not but I think it is either that or they are already married.

Jasmine, another one that needs to grow the hell up. She's a stay at home mom, money was tight because hubby lost his job, then when he finds another one that he likes and pays well she b#tches about having to take care of their child alone when he is at work?!?! Someone was way to spoiled by her parents apparently. But I do see why she and Brianna are so close.

It's pretty bad when the "troublemaker" Terra has become the most stable, sane one out of the bunch. I'm glad that she and Kristy are mending their relationship and getting closer.

Tonya is turning into a train wreck. If the guy doesn't want something long term, cut him loose.

+ Reply to Thread