+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree239Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

So Brianna has decided not to return to the new season. The new season should start March 21. Of course she wants the divorce left off the show and can't blame her with all those allegations coming out from abuse to other obscene stuff.

I followed him on IG and he deleted his account right after her allegations came out.

They keep mentioning the show will go on with the six remaining stars....we got terra, christy, tanya, elana, jasmine who is the sixth person? And they are not replacing her according to sources. I cannot think who the sixth person is.
    Punkin and jenniferboston1 like this.

c'mon inner peace... Phart Blossom's Avatar

Matt was a slime ball from the beginning, did she really love him? geeze.....
    mayamaisha and betty80 like this.
    Nobody is perfect...everyone's ass has a crack in it.

Terra is a piece of work
    betty80 likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

Did anyone mention Brianna in the first couple episodes? If so, I missed it. She's been part of the show for many seasons, so I would be surprised if no one mentioned her.

does everyone in LA have their own beauty line, clothing line and wine? Jeesh.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Did anyone mention Brianna in the first couple episodes? If so, I missed it. She's been part of the show for many seasons, so I would be surprised if no one mentioned her.

does everyone in LA have their own beauty line, clothing line and wine? Jeesh.
    They mentioned Brianna in the 1st or 2nd episode when they invited her to some event & she said she did not want to be around them because they were toxic.

LOL regarding the different fashion & beauty lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Newbie

Does Elena have a makeup line or not, because she acts as if she doesn't have a business?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by poetist View Post
    Does Elena have a makeup line or not, because she acts as if she doesn't have a business?
    I think it's like everything else she does-she really, really wants to do it and is enthusiastic about it for a month, and then her interest tapers off. Which is why I hope Preston slams the door on her beauty bar idea-she gave up on being a clothing designer, her makeup never went anywhere, I can't imagine why she thinks her beauty bar would succeed.
    Punkin likes this.

I don't know why Elena hasn't pursued modeling. That seems to be what she does best, and she's beautiful!

FORT Newbie

She's too short to model, but it doesn't stop Elena from pimping out another business, weight loss, on IG.

With that said, apparently, Elena has done well w/her makeup line, Morphe, the Little Pallette.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I don't know why Elena hasn't pursued modeling. That seems to be what she does best, and she's beautiful!
    I thought the same thing when Brianna was 'modeling'. If anyone should be a lp model, it should be Elena. She can be a face or hand model as well.
    Punkin likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

+ Reply to Thread