+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: Little Women:LA

I really can't stand Kristie. Her and Todd.. ugh!!! Trouble starter, to the max. Well, actually both of them are trouble starters.

My favorite is the gal who just had the misscarriage. I am TERRIBLE at names. argh!

What's her name wanting to get a bigger butt. NO!!!!! Geez.

Terra is such a bitch.. it's hard to like her. Some days I do, but most I don't. Joe, man.. he just thinks he's the cat's meow!!

The fight is on next. Oh boy.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

ITA with you about Kristy and Todd. Troublemakers. Tracey is the one that just lost her baby. I don't like her. I think Elana is my favorite. But I can't understand why she's so insecure, she's gorgeous! I like Terra most of the time, but can't stand Joe. I wish them all the luck with their baby and hope it isn't born with too many complications.

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Terra and Joe.. the name calling, pig noises, etc etc etc ETC.. WOW! Then, in the next breath, they say "they are adults".

I don't care for Kristie & Todd, but honestly, Joe deserved to get his face punched (too bad it didn't happen). Even IF they were annoyed with the ex being there...
    Kristie TOTALLY brought her there to get under their skin (again, Trouble with a capital T). I kept saying to the tv, "Then just LEAVE if you're that uncomfortable". Also, Joe wearing the sunglasses was so immature. I ALSO kept saying, "He's wearing them because he doesn't want anyone CATCHING him looking at his ex". Obvious!

harleyswife, I can only imagine the struggles of growing up a little person, being insecure imHo would be high on the list of "issues" that go hand in hand with dwarfism. Very true though, she's really pretty... too bad she can't let the insecurities go. Her hubby is handsome too, and obviously in love with her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

When Terra talks, especially in the private sessions, she sounds like she has in a tongue ring and it drives me crazy. She and Tonya are definitely mean girls who cross the line way too often. Kristi certainly likes to stir up drama but she doesn't call names. I love Elana. She odd sweet and so pretty and her marriage is adorable. Brianna seems nice. Tracy is probably a good person but she's a little too self~righteous and whiny for me. I love watching the show but I really d do not like watching people be hateful to each other.
    Punkin likes this.

Kristy is so passive aggressive. Briana is delusional. Terra is not all that. Elena makes the most sense. Tracy is make believe. Tonya needs a friend. Just my opinion which could be completely incorrect. Just began viewing.
    Punkin and Maveno like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

I haven't watched in a few weeks but I don't particularly like any of them. Terra is an attention seeking tryhard (and Joe clearly isn't into her, is she clueless??), Tonya is cliquey, Christy's a sh*t-stirrer (though god bless her for giving us some entertainment), Brianna is bland, and Tracey is so sanctimonious and whiny. Elena is okay. I do like the drama though.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 03-06-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    Punkin, candor and Maveno like this.

There is definitely drama! I hate that they keep bringing up the same issue after they apologize to each other for it. They apologize but say but.....LOL

Just read that Tara and Joe had a beautiful healthy baby girl on Monday! Congrats to both of them.
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.

Thanks! So happy to read that!
    Lynda

The host of the reunion show is apparently besties with Terra. Congratulating her for calling someone Joes Ho? More vile than the person being hateful and calling names is the groupies high fiving them for it

+ Reply to Thread