+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

Hi, eOnyx!! So nice to see you here! Welcome to the board, I hope we'll see more of you!
    Lynda

Thank you so much Punkin for the warm welcome. I am excited to be here - I love all the posts and am so glad that I am not the only person who is seeing Terra like she is. Can't wait for Part 2 of the reunion.
    Punkin likes this.

I'll echo the wonderful Punkin and say WELCOME!
    This is a terrific forum, with sometimes different, but usually respectful opinions! Glad I stumbled upon it after being disenchanted with another popular forum, whose posters weren't as respectful. Sure mostly everyone can guess where that was. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by e0nyx View Post
    Terra and Joe were ridiculous on Reunion Part 1. Terra needs to stop for two seconds and reassess her situation. I believe she is getting close to a tipping point where too many people are just sick of her. Props to Elena for calling it like she sees it and standing by it. I don't see where Terra and Joe are above anyone - too much negativity and criticizing everyone else. They are so definitely not perfect. Shame on Matt's crap screwing up Terra's intervention-she needs one.

And talking about Matt - I agree with Tonya... Briana is a lost cause to talk to about Matt. After the Alaska trip, I am done feeling any kind of sympathy for her. I think she thrives on drama and wouldn't know what to do if Matt actually was a great husband. For some reason she has a need for victim attention. Probably the only thing I agree with Terra about -> Briana, you really aren't fierce. Matt is disgusting but at some point Briana has to realize she has become an enabler. Think about your kids and your health (STDs) woman.
    Punkin, KTinCT and e0nyx like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Terra & Joe's heads have gotten big, figuratively, and think they are above everyone. I think Joe has a drinking problem. Elena tells Terra the truth about herself. Terra needs to take a breath as eOnyx posted earlier and take a look at herself rather than looking at everybody else. To me that's a signal that things aren't as great as she projects.

Jasmine, bless her heart, just wants peace in the group. She's grown in me but she can be a pot stirrer as well.

Matt does what he wants when he wants and then claims it's because he has a problem and therefore his horrible behavior just "might" happen again. Really!!??!!?? but he's working on it. He's very good at manipulating Brianna but she allows it for whatever reason. I'm with Tonya, tired of hearing about it.

Elena seems the most grounded of the group. Love that she has no problem saying whatever is on her mind, especially to Terra.

Don't know what to say about her except she has a handle in the truth for the most part. I think she's scared about being married but is trying to do what she thinks she "should" do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I haven't read everything but I surely do agree with this last page. Terra is 'boss woman'. She needs to take care of her own business. I love Elena. Terra does not scare her and she makes the most sense.

Tonya seems to be growing weary of Terra. I never thought that would happen but when Terra didn't like Tonya's logo on her sportswear line the crack started and only widens.

Joe is a kept man. He likes the $$ Terra is bring in with all her big ideas. He's a kept man. lol

Brianna to me shows a lot of the signs of an abused woman. Perhaps her's is verbal abuse rather than physical. Why she puts up with somebody like Matt is beyond me. She had such a nice, pleasant little life with just her and her daughter. Now all this. Whew!
    mayamaisha likes this.

I agree that Joe probably has a drinking problem and it's not just a joke he keeps making. Ha-never thought about him being a kept man but that has a ring of truth in it. The thing about the lotus flower did start a crack that is growing bigger for Tanya little by little all the time. I like Elena the most right now. She just lays it out there in a no nonsense way ...and with that accent...she's hilarious. I think everyone is paying attention to the things she is saying regardless as to whether they are siding with her at the moment or not. Well, of course with the exception of Miss Perfect. When Elena was telling Terra to stop it with the tears, that was just rich! I loved it.
    KTinCT and mayamaisha like this.

Well, Elena did it again!
    jenniferboston1 and e0nyx like this.
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

"It's not about what you did, it's who you are" YESSSSS Elena!!!

Stephania is disgusting - she was so obviously out for her 15 minutes of fame - Matt got played LOL

+ Reply to Thread