+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: Little Women:LA

Re: Little Women:LA

Wow cannot believe Brianna is pregnant too. Well it's no surprise they have been trying. I think their first year anniversary is coming up in April. I hope they are happy that's all you can ask for.

Wow, Kristy really knows how to milk a situation.

Looks like Matt is up to no good. Poor Brianna. But she was warned!

Looks like another one will be having a baby. According to us magazine terra is in her second trimester.
    Punkin likes this.

Brianna was given fair warning about Matt before she married him. When someone shows you who they are with their actions, believe them. Now she's stuck with having to deal with the arsehole for at least 18 years. Of course, seeing as how she has behaved so far I fully expect her to forgive him and stay with him.

Kristy needs to run, not walk, to the police station and drop those charges against Terra. The show has repeatedly shown now that Kristy threw a glass at Terra before Terra did the same. And concussion my arse. What the heck was she doing driving with such a "bad headache" after the wedding? Two other capable adults that can drive where with her. Guess that's one reason she didn't want the paps there filming her.

Irony, when the female that had the most provocative wedding dress that was see through lace (with her bits covered) telling another female that her wedding dress is "too much".

Tonya needs to stop being so needy, wake up and make herself happy with out a man instead of putting her faith in a man that clearly isn't invested in a relationship with her.
    Punkin likes this.

Ok, what's in these little women's water? LOL. Elena, Brianna, and now Terra from the LA show. Emily, one of the tiny twins and Mini from the Atl show and there's one on the upcoming NY show that are all pregnant!

The finale tonite, I wonder what Matt has been up to he got rid of his instagram page....I wonder why???

I also just found out his Matt's real name and googled his record lol.

Looking forward to tonite.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    The finale tonite, I wonder what Matt has been up to he got rid of his instagram page....I wonder why???

I also just found out his Matt's real name and googled his record lol.

Looking forward to tonite.
    Could you share a bit of what you learned about him? What do you mean 'real name'? Has he been going by a false name on the show?
    Lynda

Joe's gonna flip when he hears that Tara is pregnant again.

He is supposedly formerly legally known as: Matthew Aaric Grundhoffer. That is the name the arrest reports are under in Seattle, when you google that name the only one that came up in Washington State was one that said he was a social worker.

He also filed for bankruptcy and the story Terra mentioned about the online news leak about him strangling some lady is the one I read about as well. Not sure if I can put the link on here but I can pm if you are interested in reading it.

If you google the seattle records you can't actually get into them, but his name pops up and I know he is paying child support as well.

Man what an episode last night, I really would wish Briana kick him to the curb. Sad to see she is sticking with him, I get the entire thing of marriage for better and worse, but come on girl, I have to go with Elana on this one.

I really think Briana reeled in a real loser I wish she would throw back out to sea.
    Punkin and sclilred1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread