+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bearcata
  • 2 Post By sparklete
  • 1 Post By mayamaisha
  • 1 Post By mayamaisha

Thread: Game of Crowns (Bravo, premiering Sunday, July 13th)

Game of Crowns (Bravo, premiering Sunday, July 13th)

This summer on Bravo is getting way more glam with the addition of our new show Game of Crowns, premiering Sunday, July 13 at 9:15p ET/PT. The hour-long docuseries follows six pageant wives competing on the "Mrs." circuit: the cameras will follow their lives as they search for the perfect swimsuit, work tirelessly with their trainers, and hone their pageant interview skills with coaches—all while remaining devoted to their husbands and children.
    I saw the extended preview of this last night on Bravo.

I'm totally in for the season.

Meet the Stars of 'Game of Crowns' | Bravo TV Dish | Official News

Re: Game of Crowns (Bravo, premiering Sunday, July 13th)

Thanks for the heads up. I just saw the preview today and am ALL IN!!!
    Wag more, bark less

Probably as bloody as the Thrones version.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am avidly watching, using it to point out life lessons to the children. Anyone else out there? Who do you hate the most?
    Last edited by CharmingFrock; 08-10-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by CharmingFrock View Post
    I am avidly watching, using it to point out life lessons to the children. Anyone else out there? Who do you hate the most?
    My least favorite is the blonde with blue tips. Seriously, 15 marriage ceremonies. She got on my last nerve this epi with the constant whining about she has to have this wedding to forget the sadness of her first. Come on, it's been 15 years, get over it already. Did the other ladies husband really threaten to kill her?
    AmyKay and mayamaisha like this.

He didn't threaten to kill her, no. I am not sure where each of them were when his father, the father-in-law of Leah, leaned in and snarled, "how would like to see your husband dead?" Leha's husband was almost violently threatening to the mentors, though. He didn't seem to actually, SAY he would kill her, but he was clearly out of control and menacing. Actually, my first thought was that there was probably violence in their marriage and I wrote Leha and her husband with info about how they could get real help. (Angry Men and the Women Who Love Them) On the show, Leha kept saying her husband felt protective...blah, blah. The women he was acting threatening towards were all of 80-lbs wet to his 180?

When the mentor-queens retreated to the dressing room, because they were clearly concerned, frightened...the guy stood out side the door shouting, demanding and ordering them not to approach his wife. LATER...when all the queens tried to meet at a restaurant, his abusive behavior continued, but towards his wife....calling and calling her phone because she was staying too long talking to the other queens. Disgusting.

I also cannot stand the blue tip blonde lady. It is so hard for me to believe that the other ladies can not see thru the phony tears & how she manipulates. She loves being the victim. Imo, she is extremely insecure and jealous of others, must be the center of attention. Oh and dont get me started on her husband. I also think Leha husband if not physically abusive is psychologically, just my opinion.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fogey

Love the show! Question about the restraining order....seems to me the court wouldn't issue one unless there was cause. Any lawyers out there who know if this is the case?

I cannot stand Lynne the "victim" either. Her husband is such a wimp and an enabler. I decided to view the show as a comedy. The huge brunette whose name I've forgotten is so botoxed up or whatever up. But I continue watching.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread