+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Party Down South On CMT

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Party Down South On CMT

Just wondering if anyone is watching this show. The second season started last night. It is kind of like the Jersey Shore, but not as bad
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Re: Party Down South On CMT

It's worse then the jersey shore because it's clearly a rip off using rednecks. I've seen bits and pieces and it's awful

Well, you can also say that Jersey Shore is a rip off of the Real World. I actually like this one a little better than Jersey Shore. I just think that cast is a little more likeable, but it is only the beginning of the second season, so we shall see
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh LilBit, you did this to yourself. STOP CRYING POOR ME!!!! You cheated on your boyfriend with Daddy and now you are upset that your life is ruined??? You used to be one of my favorites b/c you were drama free (along with Walt), but you lost that title this season

+ Reply to Thread