• 3 Post By law638
  • 1 Post By libgirl2
  • 1 Post By Cornholio
  • 1 Post By momrek06
  • 1 Post By Cornholio

Thread: Chrisley Knows Best - USA Network

Chrisley Knows Best - USA Network

Has anyone else checked this show out?

I saw an ad online and was drawn in by the clips. Just watched the first 3 episodes consecutively.

Chrisley Knows Best | USA Network

Reality show about a wealthy family near Atlanta who lives in Usher's neighborhood. Mom, dad and 5 kids from elementary school to teenage and 20's. The dad is a control freak who is in charge of every aspect of the kids lives, from what they wear to where they go to what they do on the computers. Cars have Lojack, PCs are monitored for inappropriate content, etc. The dad, Todd, is pretty flamboyant and the mom kind of rolls her eyes but goes along with him. She argues when he's really unreasonable.

Fun & trashy show. Give it a try if you haven't seen it!

Re: Chrisley Knows Best - USA Network

I just loved this show. I rewatched all the episodes repeatedly. The father made me laugh out loud. I think it's a hit.
    captain, sclilred1 and Cornholio like this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

I'm so glad you like it! I am so fascinated by it. You're right, the father is a hoot. Are they acting up for the camera or is this really them?

I can't get enough of it. I wish the episodes were longer!

I watched a little bit as I had seen ads and had no idea who they were. I thought he was some gay "nanny" type who came in to take care of this family. Its a funny show.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm so glad you liked it libgirl! The dad does seem rather flamboyant. How about the older daughter and her boob job with dad bringing out a boob cake for her? And the little boy when he's picked up from school: "I wanna go to Hooters. I wanna see some hot chicks!"

The older blonde boy isn't featured much, hopefully he'll have a story-line soon!
    libgirl2 likes this.

Just watched episode 4 and lo and behold, it was mainly about the older blonde boy, his past and his daughter. Meanwhile, Savannah and Chase get in trouble for having a fender-bender in her new Mercedes. This show is FANTASTIC.

Is anybody else watching? Go OnDemand and check it out this weekend. Or it looks like you can watch full episodes here:
    Chrisley Knows Best | USA Network

I watched through Savannah's sweet 16!

Naa, I am bored with it!

Sorry, I know you like it, Cornholio but it needs more than just seeing what the family is up to episode after episode. Like either have some s/l with Todd selling real estate OR have allot more of Todd starting his new business in fashion. In three episodes I saw one very short lunch with Todd's agent (or whatever she was) who is assisting him in starting up the new business.

I am not interested in every episode being about what his 5 kids are doing! Combine other s/l 's with it and maybe I will come back.

I gave it three full epi's time for me to move on.
    Cornholio likes this.
    KAREN

Awww, well thanks for checking it out Karen, I'm glad you gave it a shot. I realize it's trashy but I really enjoy seeing what these people are up to. You're right, I would be interested in seeing more of the business aspect. If they showed that, he might come across a little like Jeff Lewis!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Awww, well thanks for checking it out Karen, I'm glad you gave it a shot. I realize it's trashy but I really enjoy seeing what these people are up to. You're right, I would be interested in seeing more of the business aspect. If they showed that, he might come across a little like Jeff Lewis!
    Oh I don't think it's trashy but just I am getting a bit bored. While I think Todd is hysterical at times he is a little over the top (with all the RULES). But heck that's him.

YES, if anything develops with the new business, absolutely I will come back! I love anything Fashion related anyway! So that would be cool!
    Last edited by momrek06; 03-30-2014 at 01:36 AM.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread