+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree1275Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fan

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

I just can't warm to Whitney's mother. She tries too hard to show she has "class." And frankly she doesn't. just my
    opinion
    Imperfect1 and Fo'Realz? like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    I just can't warm to Whitney's mother. She tries too hard to show she has "class." And frankly she doesn't. just my
    opinion
    I totally agree, but she is hilarious
    beerbelly, AmyKay and Fo'Realz? like this.

She kind of reminds me of my mom - she always had a martini at 5pm.

I love seeing the places that I've been to like Sermit's corner.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I love seeing the places that I've been to like Sermit's corner.
    Me, too! Went to Charleston last summer and we visited two of the restaurants that I saw in season one. So far season two has been mostly in their homes or at JD's place.
    beerbelly and HighRoadGirl like this.

FORT Fan

Wow - Thomas is actually having revelations regarding Kathryn's age, immaturity & (gasp) - it might not be a good match??
    First - I think that commercial was innocent, but I can see her point that she wasn't consulted about it & was a bit blindsided. She's also very aware of his past & has a lot of trust issues (as he should also w/her considering her track record). Those 2 do not belong together whatsoever. They both about on the same maturity level (doesn't say much for him) - but clearly neither one have enough relationship skills to be able to work things out like adults. This storyline is going to get old - fast.
    Punkin likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I just started to watch this ( week one) I love it!!!
    Punkin, beerbelly and HighRoadGirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

re. Kathryn... warning, what follows is an extremely shallow post lol!
    Her personality is absolutely ridiculous, but I want to focus on her looks for a moment. She would be absolutely gorgeous wearing jeans, a t-shirt, no makeup and her hair in a pony tail. Why in the world she chooses to wear WAY too much makeup (clowns come mind), those TERRIBLE eyelashes, and awful looking hairstyles that look fake and wiglike is beyond me. It drives me insane!!! How in the world does she (or Thomas for that matter) think that looks good?
    Punkin, AmyKay, woodiedog and 1 others like this.

FORT Fan

You aren't from the South are you?
    Queen B likes this.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fan

What I find interesting about Kathryn is when she's doing her TH's she seems like a completely different person.... more confidant, more put together, etc. Then when interacting with others that all seems to go out the window.... Someone really needs to find her a stylist and a hairdresser.
    AmyKay, woodiedog and HighRoadGirl like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    re. Kathryn... warning, what follows is an extremely shallow post lol!
    Her personality is absolutely ridiculous, but I want to focus on her looks for a moment. She would be absolutely gorgeous wearing jeans, a t-shirt, no makeup and her hair in a pony tail. Why in the world she chooses to wear WAY too much makeup (clowns come mind), those TERRIBLE eyelashes, and awful looking hairstyles that look fake and wiglike is beyond me. It drives me insane!!! How in the world does she (or Thomas for that matter) think that looks good?
    I am hysterical!!! I totally agree! Here's a little funny thing from the last episode - Mr. HRG actually sat through some of it with me (this is a rare!) and commented on her makeup. He noticed that she looked like she forgot to put blush on one side of her face. He said the screaming orange lipstick was out of control. LOL

Yep, she looks so much better when she's dressed casually vs. trying to 'dress up' and look mature. Cameran could help her A LOT as she has very classy, cute & modern taste in hair, makeup & wardrobe.

I think Kathryn has this image of what being mature is all about & she's trying too hard to project it, but in truth she's really fumbling a lot. I do give her props though for having a calm sit down with Jen to discuss her concerns.
    woodiedog likes this.

+ Reply to Thread