+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    This was filmed a long time ago and Bravo sat on it. I think they knew it wasn't good. You can bet the farm that he didn't end up with any of the women. :-)
    Really? I didn't think he'd end up with anyone. Is SC done?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I read somewhere that Shep seemed to have a real connection with the producer!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    I read somewhere that Shep seemed to have a real connection with the producer!
    For how long I wonder..I like Shep, he just really needs to grow up, boyish charm has worn off
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    This was filmed a long time ago and Bravo sat on it. I think they knew it wasn't good. You can bet the farm that he didn't end up with any of the women. :-)
    He didnít come out of that last season of SC looking too good, so I bet thatís why they waited, thinking if they put some time in between the shows it may help. Like Iíve said before, I like Shep, but he really does need to get his ducks in a row.
    beerbelly and woodiedog like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm watching and I like the show. Yes, it's The Bachelor-like, but that's fine with me.

And as far as Shep 'growing up' or not growing up -- really, if HE'S HAPPY, then so what if he doesn't grow up? He never has to worry about money. In addition to his inheritance, he's got his bars and real estate that he owns. He loves his friends. He loves living where he does. He can do pretty much whatever he wants. He's healthy, happy, attractive, charming. He's got a wonderful life! And, as far as marrying and having children, there's always the chance that he'll be one of those people who find 'the one' later in life --- And if he doesn't, he'll either settle or go on doing what he's doing. It's sure working for him now. Maybe not for US, but it's working for HIM.

PS the ONLY criticism of his life that I would make is that for his health's sake, he really needs to stop or cut waaaay back on his drinking. Other than that, I wish I had his life!!!!
    sparklete and short_lived like this.

+ Reply to Thread