+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Like Tree1206Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fan

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

I think Craig has many talents but he cannot decide what he really wants. Naimo ? I would drop her. While she had a right to be upset about issues she had actually contempt for Craig. Sorry but even if she realized she was being too harsh that contempt is something to be concerned about and a huge red flag about her as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    I think Craig has many talents but he cannot decide what he really wants. Naimo ? I would drop her. While she had a right to be upset about issues she had actually contempt for Craig. Sorry but even if she realized she was being too harsh that contempt is something to be concerned about and a huge red flag about her as a person.
    I understand Naomi having contempt for Craig because I do too. He is lame and lazy, and tries to stir up drama and exacerbate conflict. She is way too good for him.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Not sure what I think of Round 1 of the Reunion. Thomas come across a little like an emotional abuser, but not sure I believe Kathryn isn't performing in accordance with some media training. Landon is just acting like a Basic B. I still don't get the pile on Craig dynamic. I chatted with him one night after last season filmed but before it was revealed he hadn't graduated law school yet and I knew he hadn't based on what he was saying because at first I thought maybe he was pursuing an LLM. He struck me as someone who is just very guarded, reserved, careful with his words to try to avoid saying stupid things like when he called Naomi a child on the fly. IDK. He didn't strike me as a conniving/manipulative type so much as maybe a little dense for lack of a better term. Shep seemed during the reunion like he just couldn't think of anything funny to say so he defaulted to being a trash talker.
    doolollie likes this.

Yeah T-Rav was strange last night. The last two shows, prior to the reunion, he had a look of love...or at least like...in his eyes when he looked at Katherine.

Last night he looked so different - and not in a good way. He was quite mad at her. "If looks could kill" Doesn't look like his temperament will be any better next week either!
    Declan likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I love the show, but there needs to be some major changes. I would like to see more of Danni, Chelsea and JD & Elizabeth. I would like to see less of Landon and Thomas. He's an outlier age wise, he has been hard to watch all season. He needs to get himself together, he has Daddy issues, an overinflated self image and just a mean streak where it comes to Kathryn and his children.
    jjm219 and Declan like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I thought Kathryn looked great. Landon's hair looked better, she always seems to have a say what? look about her

Shep, he has lost his boyish charm, he looks pitiful.
    T-Rav bores me...

I still have a soft spot for Craig..

Cameron looked good, with her little pregnant belly..
    JORY'sMom, Punkin, jjm219 and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

RelationShep looks like it is going to be a bad knock off of the horribly bad Rock of Love show on VH1.

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    RelationShep looks like it is going to be a bad knock off of the horribly bad Rock of Love show on VH1.
    blasphemy!!!! Rock of Love was the best!!!!!
    Jamie5632 likes this.

FORT Fogey

YES!!!! Woohoo. Landon isn't coming back.

Boohoo, she's upset by the haters.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    YES!!!! Woohoo. Landon isn't coming back.

Boohoo, she's upset by the haters.
    Oh what good news!!
    JORY'sMom and Imperfect1 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread