+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 781
Like Tree1275Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

  1. #691
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    87

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Hell has officially frozen over...I actually liked Landon the last 2 episodes. Her telling off Rav was great...and when talking about it with her sister she didn't have that little girl whine and cutesy smile. She actually seemed genuine. Maybe there is a little more to her than I originally thought. And Rav quoting "Pride and Prejudice" and "Gone With the Wind" seems kind of ridiculous. Apparently he looked up a quote or two while preparing for the show. I liked him more before but he now seems to be showing his true colors. It will be interesting to see how things go between him and Kathryn.
    Queta

  2. #692
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    587

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Queta View Post
    Hell has officially frozen over...I actually liked Landon the last 2 episodes. Her telling off Rav was great...and when talking about it with her sister she didn't have that little girl whine and cutesy smile. She actually seemed genuine. Maybe there is a little more to her than I originally thought. And Rav quoting "Pride and Prejudice" and "Gone With the Wind" seems kind of ridiculous. Apparently he looked up a quote or two while preparing for the show. I liked him more before but he now seems to be showing his true colors. It will be interesting to see how things go between him and Kathryn.
    Queta
    A british newspaper has leaked court docs from Thomas and Kathryn in the last 24 hours that do not reflect highly on either of them.

  3. #693
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,540

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    July 10th is the reunion, part one
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #694
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    587

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    July 10th is the reunion, part one
    Actually if you look closer you will see it is oddly titled, at least on Xfinity. It says Part 1 of 1 which is kind of weird.

  5. #695
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,540

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Actually if you look closer you will see it is oddly titled, at least on Xfinity. It says Part 1 of 1 which is kind of weird.
    Oh. Mine just says part one, maybe there are just two?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #696
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    587

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh. Mine just says part one, maybe there are just two?
    I couldn't imagine having a two episode reunion off this season unless it is the last season. Not really that much drama. The season flew by. Doesn't seem like it should be over yet.

  7. #697
    FORT Fanatic woodiedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    607

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Just read the custody agreement. Thomas has full custody. It sounds like Kathryn is still battling with substance abuse. I just feel so badly for the children.

  8. #698
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,172

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by Queta View Post
    Hell has officially frozen over...I actually liked Landon the last 2 episodes. Her telling off Rav was great...and when talking about it with her sister she didn't have that little girl whine and cutesy smile. She actually seemed genuine. Maybe there is a little more to her than I originally thought. And Rav quoting "Pride and Prejudice" and "Gone With the Wind" seems kind of ridiculous. Apparently he looked up a quote or two while preparing for the show. I liked him more before but he now seems to be showing his true colors. It will be interesting to see how things go between him and Kathryn.
    Queta
    I felt that she saw that everyone was friends with Kathryn again and she found herself on 'the wrong side' and quickly changed her tune. She went from saying that Kathryn didn't even want the kids to having empathy on what Kathryn was going through.
    Queen B likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  9. #699
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    I think Craig acts like a ragey drama stirring baby and I thought Shep's Bay of Pigs barbecue joke was hilarious.

    Thomas quoting Austen and gwtw was ridiculous- he is no Mr. Darcy. I greatly dislike both him and Kathryn. Although I dislike the person Kathryn is on the inside, on the outside she can look quite beautiful but some of her fashion looks are awful (I.e. her Austin powers look Ugh and when she wears severe makeup or her hair up and bandana-ed, it looks awful).

  10. #700
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    137

    Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I felt that she saw that everyone was friends with Kathryn again and she found herself on 'the wrong side' and quickly changed her tune. She went from saying that Kathryn didn't even want the kids to having empathy on what Kathryn was going through.
    That's exactly what happened. She didn't like not being part of the group so she switched it up to be included.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.