+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970717273747576777879 LastLast
Like Tree1275Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Regular

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Hell has officially frozen over...I actually liked Landon the last 2 episodes. Her telling off Rav was great...and when talking about it with her sister she didn't have that little girl whine and cutesy smile. She actually seemed genuine. Maybe there is a little more to her than I originally thought. And Rav quoting "Pride and Prejudice" and "Gone With the Wind" seems kind of ridiculous. Apparently he looked up a quote or two while preparing for the show. I liked him more before but he now seems to be showing his true colors. It will be interesting to see how things go between him and Kathryn.
    Queta

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Queta View Post
    Hell has officially frozen over...I actually liked Landon the last 2 episodes. Her telling off Rav was great...and when talking about it with her sister she didn't have that little girl whine and cutesy smile. She actually seemed genuine. Maybe there is a little more to her than I originally thought. And Rav quoting "Pride and Prejudice" and "Gone With the Wind" seems kind of ridiculous. Apparently he looked up a quote or two while preparing for the show. I liked him more before but he now seems to be showing his true colors. It will be interesting to see how things go between him and Kathryn.
    Queta
    A british newspaper has leaked court docs from Thomas and Kathryn in the last 24 hours that do not reflect highly on either of them.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

July 10th is the reunion, part one
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    July 10th is the reunion, part one
    Actually if you look closer you will see it is oddly titled, at least on Xfinity. It says Part 1 of 1 which is kind of weird.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Actually if you look closer you will see it is oddly titled, at least on Xfinity. It says Part 1 of 1 which is kind of weird.
    Oh. Mine just says part one, maybe there are just two?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh. Mine just says part one, maybe there are just two?
    I couldn't imagine having a two episode reunion off this season unless it is the last season. Not really that much drama. The season flew by. Doesn't seem like it should be over yet.

Just read the custody agreement. Thomas has full custody. It sounds like Kathryn is still battling with substance abuse. I just feel so badly for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Queta View Post
    Queta
    I felt that she saw that everyone was friends with Kathryn again and she found herself on 'the wrong side' and quickly changed her tune. She went from saying that Kathryn didn't even want the kids to having empathy on what Kathryn was going through.
    Queen B likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I think Craig acts like a ragey drama stirring baby and I thought Shep's Bay of Pigs barbecue joke was hilarious.

Thomas quoting Austen and gwtw was ridiculous- he is no Mr. Darcy. I greatly dislike both him and Kathryn. Although I dislike the person Kathryn is on the inside, on the outside she can look quite beautiful but some of her fashion looks are awful (I.e. her Austin powers look Ugh and when she wears severe makeup or her hair up and bandana-ed, it looks awful).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I felt that she saw that everyone was friends with Kathryn again and she found herself on 'the wrong side' and quickly changed her tune. She went from saying that Kathryn didn't even want the kids to having empathy on what Kathryn was going through.
    That's exactly what happened. She didn't like not being part of the group so she switched it up to be included.

+ Reply to Thread