+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Both Landon and Noemi are totally annoying me!
    Tonight or in the promo, drunk Landon was quite funny telling Thomas off! Naomi needs to smile more, if she's so unhappy with Craig,move on already.
    I never realized just how tall Kathryn is, those legs!
    The shirts Shep bought for himself and Austen, lame.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thomas was looking like his jig was up when Kathryn and Landon started bonding. Too funny! No one is falling for Thomas. He's past prime and damaged goods.
    Punkin and Queen B like this.

FORT Fanatic

Thomas is just creepy.
    PeekingDuck, woodiedog and jjm219 like this.

FORT Newbie

I thought Kathryn looked knock-out on Watch What Happens Live. And she seemed to behave maturely.
    Queen B and woodiedog like this.

FORT Fanatic

At least Naomi has finally acknowledged she was being an evil witch to Craig.

Kathryn looked really good. Especially in that red dress, and her hair up. The way she spoke. I can see why she makes T- rav weak . She'd make a good therapist , she sorted that lot out!
    Is that the end? I didn't see a clip for a reunion. I guess Chelsea and Austen are a couple, Shep drinks too much, and I'm sure he has a crush on the married Cameron. As for Landon, no words.
    Queen B likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Kathryn looked really good. Especially in that red dress, and her hair up. The way she spoke. I can see why she makes T- rav weak . She'd make a good therapist , she sorted that lot out!
    Is that the end? I didn't see a clip for a reunion. I guess Chelsea and Austen are a couple, Shep drinks too much, and I'm sure he has a crush on the married Cameron. As for Landon, no words.
    There is a reunion but they just filmed it The Southern Charm Cast Films Season 4 Reunion - Photos - Reality Tea
    Punkin and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Oh good, thanks for letting me know. I hope I dont miss it..
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

The finale-- Good to see Naomie realize she had been hard and Craig and really does care about him. Glad Danni was just dehydrated and not truly ill. I believe Thomas is a bit delusional, is there really going to be a woman out there who feels privileged to be with a 50 something year old man with two small children who has an on again off again, hot and cold relationship with his baby mama who also has a felony drug conviction? I think he needs to be a tad bit more realistic if he truly wants to settle down. I don't think he wants to settle down, he enjoys being a man about town. Landon really doesn't bring much to the show, I don't care if she's there or care for her story lines or lack thereof. Kathryn seems to be doing better, occasionally takes a few small steps back when she's with the crew but I am sure she needs the income and will do what she needs to stay relevant. Hope that Austen and Chelsea are still together, they do have chemistry. And Shep, poor Shep. He did not get a good edit this season at all. Hope he gets his life together, as far as the partying goes.

Now on to Savannah: why Bravo why? I really didn't need SC Savannah. Catherine really mishandled the Lyle proposal. I am sure he was hurt, however I am not a Lyle fan whatever. He seems like a wannabe. He wants to be in with the in crowd, but doesn't really have the pedigree and the money to compete. Why plan the proposal and surprise party on the same night as Ashley's fundraiser. Tacky. Couldn't really get into the other characters, Hannah started to grow on me at the end but not sure I want to see a second season.

Why extend the Southern Charm brand to New Orleans when most SC fans would rather have longer seasons of the original. We get 10 weeks of episodes, which is about half the season of Real Housewives. Give me more Southern Charm the original.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh good, thanks for letting me know. I hope I dont miss it..
    My DVR has it airing July 10th at 9pm eastern

+ Reply to Thread