+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Regular

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, there is something about her I don't like. But then I'm always protective of Craig, goodness knows why..
    I agree, there is something condescending about her. She likes to jump in with everyone else when they are poking fun at him instead of coming to his defense. But it could just be for their story line.

FORT Fan

I don't know how Naomi tolerates him at all. He's unmotivated, lazy, thinks everything should be handed to him, freeloads off her and her family, is eternally late and bad mouths her every second he can when she legitimately criticizes/questions him. She can do so much better.
    Imperfect1 and RealityRealmer like this.
    Trust Me!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I don't know how Naomi tolerates him at all. He's unmotivated, lazy, thinks everything should be handed to him, freeloads off her and her family, is eternally late and bad mouths her every second he can when she legitimately criticizes/questions him. She can do so much better.
    I don't disagree with you about Craig but then she shouldn't be with him.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    I don't blame Naomi. I think Craig SNOWED HER in the beginning with all of his Southern charms and the b.s. he probably fed her about his (alleged) accomplishments and his future. It took her a while to figure out the truth about him, but she "gets" him now, and it's not pretty!

PS Although. . . ironically, he's passed the Bar now though, so he actually could (if he wanted to), get a real job as a lawyer or whatever else he wanted --- and he actually has much more of a chance to make something substantial of himself. It's just a question of whether he'll actually do that. Being a legitimate lawyer or not, he's always been very lazy and pretentious, and it'll be interesting to see if he changes his ways in the future --- in time to save his relationship with Naomi.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 06-05-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    jjm219 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    Plus, they are still together, lots of storylines that are sort of fake
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The lady at the restaurant talking about soulmates--what a plant. If ravanelle ever did get with her, he would decide to go back to baby mama. Restaurant date only has youth, what many others have.
    Declan likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

FORT Regular

I think Landon has decided to pursue the relationship with T-Rav because she knows that's the only way she'll stay on the show. She has nothing else going for her. No storyline, nothing. That insipid whine of hers is enough to make me throw something at my TV when she's on. She is irritating beyond words.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    The lady at the restaurant talking about soulmates--what a plant. If ravanelle ever did get with her, he would decide to go back to baby mama. Restaurant date only has youth, what many others have.
    Totally agree (on both of your points) Lizard!

All I can say about the lady at the bar is:

More importantly, Thomas and Landon are sooooo ill suited for each in every way --- they don't work 'on paper' and they have ZERO CHEMISTRY with each other.

And we know that if Thomas isn't cheating on Landon with Katherine (who he obviously has the hots for, and vice versa) --- it would be with some other hot young pretty thing.

And as much as Landon annoys me, I think that Thomas is the real nightmare as far as being a potential husband. I don't know why nosy Patricia thinks they'd be such a great match with each other. She sure isn't doing Landon any favors by pushing him on her!!!
    jjm219 likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ccfromcan View Post
    I think Landon has decided to pursue the relationship with T-Rav because she knows that's the only way she'll stay on the show. She has nothing else going for her. No storyline, nothing. That insipid whine of hers is enough to make me throw something at my TV when she's on. She is irritating beyond words.
    A-men!!!! Goodness, listening to her whine and cry when her father is trying to help her out made me want to slap her silly!! She has such an annoying childishness about her.

Both Landon and Noemi are totally annoying me!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread