+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757585960616263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fogey

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Watching last night's episode right now, and this dinner with Landon and Thomas is cringeworthy. Eww. And what the heck with the lady at the next table declaring them soulmates? LOL Staged!
    Imperfect1 and jjm219 like this.

FORT Fan

He also owns the bar/restaurant.
    Trust Me!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Or you end up like Shep's father!! Hello....!

Loved Craig and the sewing machine. My husband can use one, and I can't!
    I have a soft spot for Craig, I don't quite know why.
    me too. He is sweet.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fan

Patricia's track record of gold digging is so fun, especially when she accuses Katherine of it. What is wrong with Landon? Does she not realize she has not been successful at anything?
    I can not believe how sorry a person Thomas is. What woman with anything to offer would want an ex-con, druggy, boozehound, immature Thomas who as a man in his 50s, hangs with kids. He still sees himself as a catch.
    Must we endure another fake love interest of Whitneys????
    Punkin, mina, Imperfect1 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    I am a proper stalker I guess LOL. Real estate tax records are public records. Most places have websites that allow you to search the tax records simply because they don't want people worrying the snot out of them at the taxing authority office. It took me longer to find Shep's full name than it did to find the charleston tax assessor's website LOL. Some places have voting records online which to me is a little more creepy but maybe that is because i have to use our local land records quite frequently for work so I am a little more desensitized to the whole thing.
    Wow! Is nothing sacred?

I just might start checking out tax records online! Thanks for the steps I need to take!

Did I hear correctly that idiot Landon might be sued for using the name "Roam" for her blogging business? No one told her or she didn't think to do a simple Google search to see if "Roam" is already in use???? It's a wonder this chick can tie her shoes! I am so sick of her giggling too. I don't remember it being this annoying last year.

I often notice, while watching these shows, the people in the background. I saw that lady staring at TRav and Landon last night in the restaurant and thought, man, she is so obvious! I did an when she spoke up saying that those two were soulmates. I thought Landon was getting ready to tell TRav to move on as he is too old and has so much baggage, etc. Think she finally realizes that the other guy is too young for her or, more than likely, not in the same place as she is. She's ready to settle down and start a family.

Previews for next week look interesting. Shep seems to be back to drinking but something's up when Cameron gets stood up by him. They had an appt. to look at a property; he didn't show, didn't answer her phone calls or texts. She ends up going to his house and entering his house calling out his name.

Is anyone watching Southern Charm Savannah? I am not as interested in that group as the Charleston crowd. Maybe it will take awhile to warm up to them. Guess there will be an episode or two where some of the Charleston crew hangs out with the group in Savannah.
    Imperfect1, woodiedog and Declan like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Wow! Is nothing sacred?

I just might start checking out tax records online! Thanks for the steps I need to take!

Did I hear correctly that idiot Landon might be sued for using the name "Roam" for her blogging business? No one told her or she didn't think to do a simple Google search to see if "Roam" is already in use???? It's a wonder this chick can tie her shoes! I am so sick of her giggling too. I don't remember it being this annoying last year.

I often notice, while watching these shows, the people in the background. I saw that lady staring at TRav and Landon last night in the restaurant and thought, man, she is so obvious! I did an when she spoke up saying that those two were soulmates. I thought Landon was getting ready to tell TRav to move on as he is too old and has so much baggage, etc. Think she finally realizes that the other guy is too young for her or, more than likely, not in the same place as she is. She's ready to settle down and start a family.

Previews for next week look interesting. Shep seems to be back to drinking but something's up when Cameron gets stood up by him. They had an appt. to look at a property; he didn't show, didn't answer her phone calls or texts. She ends up going to his house and entering his house calling out his name.

Is anyone watching Southern Charm Savannah? I am not as interested in that group as the Charleston crowd. Maybe it will take awhile to warm up to them. Guess there will be an episode or two where some of the Charleston crew hangs out with the group in Savannah.
    I watched like 5 minutes of Savannah and that was enough.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

There was way, way too much Landon in this episode, and all she did was giggle. If she thinks for one moment T- Rav is going to go for walks with her and her dog( that's all she wants) she'd better think again.
    I thought Craig tried really hard to surprise Naomi, and all she had was RBF.
    Whitney has another new fake girlfriend, but he was pretty nice when Cameron took him to lunch to see Kathryn.
    More Kathryn, less Landon and Cameron.!

And what the heck with the lady at the next table declaring them soulmates? LOL Staged!
    Totally.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Watching last night's episode right now, and this dinner with Landon and Thomas is cringeworthy. Eww. And what the heck with the lady at the next table declaring them soulmates? LOL Staged!
    Well they are both braindead, money hungry , famewhore, losers, so in that respect they are soulmates! No respectable woman wants Thomas. Or no woman that he WANTS to be with or that he thinks is a good woman would want him. The man is on a TV show crowing about having sex with strangers in a public restroom for gosh sakes! Yet, Kathryn is the pariah of the show for reacting to his drama and trying to have a monogamous relationship with an old coot that in all probabilty did cheat on her and hooked her up with his drug connections. Kathyrn is a crazy person, but no more than Thomas imo. I don't like her, but can understand her situation more- she is young and seems like she has anxiety /dependency issues and I think Thomas treated her very badly. They all treat Kathryn as she was some low class two bit whore hanging around the bars when Thomas and the gang found her, but she has family money and and old family society name. She is probably more connected and has more old money/namefame than all of them except for Thomas. And I agree that Patricia played the same game as Kathryn to get old rich men to marry her. She was lucky to be young in a time where marriage was more the goal of society , so rich old men would commit and marry her or else she would have ended up the same as Kathyrn.

FORT Regular

Okay, so I understand Naomi being frustrated with Craig sometimes but she should have congratulated him on finishing school instead of just kind of looking at him like, "It's about time." He was looking for her to be excited and she put a damper on his moment.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    Okay, so I understand Naomi being frustrated with Craig sometimes but she should have congratulated him on finishing school instead of just kind of looking at him like, "It's about time." He was looking for her to be excited and she put a damper on his moment.
    I agree, there is something about her I don't like. But then I'm always protective of Craig, goodness knows why..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread