+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Like Tree1275Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

It was quail they were hunting( sorry, it bothered me I couldn't remember) in some parts of the world, quail eggs are a delicacy, I didn't hear them mention the eggs.
    I just don't think Landon and Thomas are suited..jmho
    Imperfect1 and norealityhere like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was quail they were hunting( sorry, it bothered me I couldn't remember) in some parts of the world, quail eggs are a delicacy, I didn't hear them mention the eggs.
    I just don't think Landon and Thomas are suited..jmho
    The eggs were probably in the cages where the birds were kept until an hour before they showed up to hunt

Possibly half kidding. It has been a criticism of some of these destination hunt places that the game is really domesticated stuff put out for the hunters to kill for sport.
    Punkin and beerbelly like this.

I've never hunted but boy, do I love quail. And squab. But you really never see squab on menus. (In NYC).
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I've never hunted but boy, do I love quail. And squab. But you really never see squab on menus. (In NYC).
    I think I had quail a long time ago. I shot clay pigeons and not well either!
    beerbelly likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think I had quail a long time ago. I shot clay pigeons and not well either!
    I have only shot a gun once and I must say, I loved the sport of it. I did see the people shooting clay pigeons and can't believe how anyone can do that! It looked so hard.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I have only shot a gun once and I must say, I loved the sport of it. I did see the people shooting clay pigeons and can't believe how anyone can do that! It looked so hard.
    It took me ages to get the hang of it, by the time I did, it was time to head home.
    beerbelly likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

I used to dove hunt quite a bit when I was younger. The owner of the farm we did it at died and his wife refused to let us hunt there again for whatever reason. Public lands were never good for that around here. I would turkey hunt while my dad and brothers deer hunted some, but wild turkey is not as desirable to eat as people seem to think so I would just stop going once I had one for the season.
    beerbelly likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Rewatching the last few episodes waiting on the new one, I get the impression that Landon really isn't interested in T-Rav, other than a storyline. She brings nothing to the table unless she is pursuing one of the male cast members. Her "travel blog" is a joke. She has no other credible source of income, that we know of, and most likely will do about anything to stay on the show.

She has mentioned that she is not interested in:

a.) being a step mother and having to co-parent with a difficult mother
    b.) Thomas is a felon
    c.) dealing with the court dates, attorneys, etc.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Rewatching the last few episodes waiting on the new one, I get the impression that Landon really isn't interested in T-Rav, other than a storyline. She brings nothing to the table unless she is pursuing one of the male cast members. Her "travel blog" is a joke. She has no other credible source of income, that we know of, and most likely will do about anything to stay on the show.

She has mentioned that she is not interested in:

a.) being a step mother and having to co-parent with a difficult mother
    b.) Thomas is a felon
    c.) dealing with the court dates, attorneys, etc.
    Landon has no chance anyway. Kathryn's coming back and she's much hotter, younger, and crazier, which will keep poor Thomas coming back forever. And they have two kids, but that's lower on the list.

What Landon's gonna have to do is somehow get Whitney to be heterosexual and give his wierd mom and the butler a grandkid.

I think I read on another website that Landon is listed as having assets worth 3 mil. through interior design and event planning. I'm willing to bet that most of that is in her house (maybe she rents? I get the impression that she owns it and it's in a ritzy neighborhood?)? , which might be in her name but maybe was financed by her dad? So maybe she just plays an unlikable grating mechanical chipmunk drama queen gold digger who doesn't know how to use sunscreen on tv. In any case, I wish she was off this show and replaced by Dani or Eliza Picklebottomwigglesworth (or whatever her fancy last name was). I do think Landon is beyond desperate to stay on the show. I think she has delusions of grander and thinks it will give her website the exposure it needs to take off. She had her chance with the Hills and turned it down. Now she is just a washed up divorcee running after rich old men. She's comical , but not enough to give the show what it needs. I think she is kept on, b/c she provides the drama and is pitted against Kathryn. Because Andy Cohen can't just have Kathyrn's plot line be about her trying to get her life together; someone has to be in the mix that she hates and will bring out the worst in her.
    woodiedog likes this.

+ Reply to Thread