+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071 LastLast
Like Tree1198Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

I felt bad for Craig's girlfriend.

Landon--cringeworthy for sure But comical also
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

We all know Bravo provides the situations that the characters have to follow. This season, Craig and Naiomi are the nagging, fighting couple.
    I hate watching people fight, even if they are doing it for the cameras. I remember feeling so uncomfortable watching the Maloofs bicker, right from the start.
    Under all the fabricated story lines, Craig and Naomi showed some real problems with their communication style and relationship. I hope they address those issues before moving forward in their commitment.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    We all know Bravo provides the situations that the characters have to follow. This season, Craig and Naiomi are the nagging, fighting couple.
    I hate watching people fight, even if they are doing it for the cameras. I remember feeling so uncomfortable watching the Maloofs bicker, right from the start.
    Under all the fabricated story lines, Craig and Naomi showed some real problems with their communication style and relationship. I hope they address those issues before moving forward in their commitment.
    I don't think they manufacture it so much as they just selectively edit it. Based on some of their social media, it seems like they will film them having fun and getting along for hours that you never see and then only show two minutes from when bickering happens. Craig and naomi's house is also really small. Having a three or more person camera crew pied in a small house with you is bound to be frustrating as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    I don't think they manufacture it so much as they just selectively edit it. Based on some of their social media, it seems like they will film them having fun and getting along for hours that you never see and then only show two minutes from when bickering happens. Craig and naomi's house is also really small. Having a three or more person camera crew pied in a small house with you is bound to be frustrating as well.
    And they are still together, so there's that.

I'm stil convinced Craig and Naomi are acting for the cameras. This week, Naomi could barely hide her smirk when she said she wants them to attend counseling.
    🙄

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

Landon--cringeworthy for sure But comical also
    Her voice when saying the word "yeah" about made me want to stick sharp objects in my ears! 😖

I have finally caught up with this mess. Chelsea deserves better than Shep. Shep deserves better than Landon. Katherine deserves better than Thomas. Landon and Thomas deserve one another.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I have finally caught up with this mess. Chelsea deserves better than Shep. Shep deserves better than Landon. Katherine deserves better than Thomas. Landon and Thomas deserve one another.
    Chelsea/Shep/Austen - My whole thinking has totally changed about those 3 this last episode! To me Shep was always the super-duper charming playboy, and Austen was just a less attractive Shep-wanna-be. And Chelsea really seemed to be a nice, fun girl who wanted a relationship.

But now, no!!! First of all, I'm sorry, but I did NOT like Chelsea's OVER-ZEALOUS THIRST FOR BLOOD AND KILLING when they went hunting. She was waaaaay over the top. And then, after she had sex with Austen, she told him she just wants to be "independent" and have a fun time (in other words, she just wants to play around -- and NOT be in a serious relationship).

So now, after seeing more of the real Chelsea in this last episode, everything shifted! Now I'm rooting for Austen, who seems like a really, really NICE sweet guy who doesn't want to just sleep around - he wants a REAL relationship! And both Chelsea and Shep just want to play around, and sleep around, and NOT be in a relationship.

So now, I feel really sad for Austen, and I think Chelsea and Shep kinda deserve each other!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-20-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    Punkin, woodiedog and Declan like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Lots of people hunt, so that didn't bother me that much .What were they hunting? Fowl?
    I think Shep is going to end up with liver problems far worse than he knows.

I like seeing Kathleen, but she doesn't look well either.

I wish Patricia would stop playing matchmaker, Landon is such a giggling nitwit.
    woodiedog likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Lots of people hunt, so that didn't bother me that much .What were they hunting? Fowl?
    I think Shep is going to end up with liver problems far worse than he knows.

I like seeing Kathleen, but she doesn't look well either.

I wish Patricia would stop playing matchmaker, Landon is such a giggling nitwit.
    They were hunting pheasant I think.

I really get annoyed when I hear people say what Patricia did about always marrying up. If everybody did that, nobody would be married because the person who is an up is getting a down. If Landon weren't such a ditz she would know that Patricia basically just said she was beneath Thomas.

+ Reply to Thread