+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Like Tree1062Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Wonder why Whitney isn't officially a cast member this season (since he's no longer on the opening)? He and his (annoying) mother still seem to be on just as much, and he's still an executive producer.
    Imperfect1, law638 and woodiedog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Wonder why Whitney isn't officially a cast member this season (since he's no longer on the opening)? He and his (annoying) mother still seem to be on just as much, and he's still an executive producer.
    Interesting, I did not notice he was not in the opening.
    You are right, he is on just as much.
    And so his his mom, who I think is a hoot. And I have a thing for her home. 💜

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    And so his his mom, who I think is a hoot. And I have a thing for her home.
    She's a hoot alright. lol For me, the only thing she's got going for her is her house. I love Charleston and all the Battery homes.

So I couldn't shake that Chelsea was familiar, so I looked her up and sure enough, she got to the final of Survivor: One World. These reality tv folks really stick together (since Cameron was on Real World.)
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Regular

I think they should replace Landon with Chelsea. At least she doesn't have that obnoxious idiotic giggle.
    Imperfect1, sparklete and jjm219 like this.

Caught up this weekend.....
    I think they should recast. There is entirely too much Landon. I can't tell if the producers think she's cute and interesting or they just want to show her falling on her face. I absolutely think that she did act like an arrogant dipstick to Shep's investor friends. She was probably drunk. She and Thomas deserve each other. To think, if she had said yes to THE Hills, she would have probably had her own clothing line or travel website already. Now she's just a sad, old (neck circles don't lie, Landon), failure. I don't think her website will do that great. Maybe if she traveled constantly and had a smaller personal blog with her own writing, but she's not that creative.
    Thomas and leather bag face Whitney are dirty old men.
    It looks as though Cameron's story line is the "will I or won't I have a baby?" SO OLD and lame. We get it; you don't want kids. It's okay; your mom thinks it's okay, now shut up about it!
    Shep is turning into a dirty old man. Once he loses his hair , he won't be so cute anymore. He needed to say something to stupid Landon since it was HIS connections that she insulted. But, his interest in Craig is stupid.
    Patricia is still obsessed with kathryn.
    Kathryn is sad but I think she's going in the right direction with modeling. Even though she had two kids, she still looks great and modely. I'm sure she can get paying gigs and get her life back together. i wouldn't be surprised if Thomas' drug connections supplied her with drugs when she wanted them (with Thomas' full knowledge). Hopefully she's clean and gets custody back. I want to see her succeed only to make all that wish her ill to eat their words. She's young, she can do it.
    I wish Dani and Chelsea were regulars over Landon.

FORT Regular

Shep's obsession with Craig's failures is bizarre to me. What has Shep done that is so great? I used to think Shep was cute but he and the older guys are too old to be hitting on 21 and 22 year old girls, they are ridiculous.
    Punkin, AmyKay, Lizard and 4 others like this.

Regarding Kathryn and modeling-- I did not like this scene. It was like kicking someone when they're down.
    Kathryn has enough of a challenge with recovery and custody. Yet TPTB decide she should show up at an agency with no makeup and looking rough. The modeling agent remarks how Kathryn is older now and needs to refresh her portfolio. Agent says she should introduce her children to modeling.

It must have been demeaning for Kathryn to endure that scene. She could have shown up looking fabulous, she knows how to play up her assets. TPTB could have had the agent schedule a shoot so Kathryn could get her portfolio updated.

Throw the girl a bone Bravo.
    mina, Imperfect1 and jjm219 like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjm219 View Post
    Shep's obsession with Craig's failures is bizarre to me. What has Shep done that is so great? I used to think Shep was cute but he and the older guys are too old to be hitting on 21 and 22 year old girls, they are ridiculous.
    Now he's jealous, because Shep 2.0 is into Chelsea. I don't like Austen, but Shep should see how people are starting to look at him. Including Chelsea...
    Imperfect1 and jjm219 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Cameron's 'do you want to be a 55 year old without shoelaces?' comment just cracked me up!!!!
    AmyKay and jjm219 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Cameron's 'do you want to be a 55 year old without shoelaces?' comment just cracked me up!!!!
    Me too! As she looked at Thomas..
    beerbelly likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread