+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1039Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Hi woodiedog, welcome to FORT.

Yes, I've also heard that Thomas and Kathryn have broken up (a lot). But the do have a baby together, so maybe they're still a "thing" -- in one way or another. I'm just glad they're both going to be on the show, cause they both are definitely are fun to watch.
    Thanks for the welcome Imperfect1! I really like the members of the FORT! What a nice, intelligent, wonderful group!
    Punkin likes this.

Thanks for the information about Thomas Ravanel Fo'Realz! Unbelievable! I didn't know he lost so badly and was such a poor loser. You are right...he really is a "special snowflake" as you said! LOL!

FORT Fanatic

I can't wait for this show to come back. I binge watched the first season online this weekend. I love Cameran's snarky commentary.
    AmyKay, Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    I can't wait for this show to come back. I binge watched the first season online this weekend. I love Cameran's snarky commentary.
    I should do that, I missed season one..
    woodiedog likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My OnDemand has a Sneak Peek so I watched it this weekend. Not sure if its the first episode or pieces pulled from the whole season but it looks like its gonna be another good one. I too love Cameran's snark, she always says what I am thinking!
    woodiedog likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Off to see if I have access to this sneak peek! Thanks!
    AmyKay likes this.

I watched a little of this over the weekend. I liked it better than I thought I would. Is this guy serious about going into politics?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched a little of this over the weekend. I liked it better than I thought I would. Is this guy serious about going into politics?
    Apparently he was very serious, early on, before he ruined his own chances with his irresponsible behavior. Recently he apparently TRIED to get back in --- and IIRC, he actually entered the last primary, but was soundly defeated.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

He was elected before, holding the SC Treasurer office for 6 whole months in 2007 before drug charges were brought against him, from an incident way before he was elected (although he'd had some unsuccessful runs during that time.)

I think he told Andy last night on WWHL that he only got 3% of the vote last fall. Oops.

FORT Fan

Ok, so Thomas & Kathryn - oh boy this is going to be a crazy ride. I am not sure what she expected motherhood to be but clearly it's not the fantasy she imagined. I think it's kind of funny that Thomas sold his house in the city & they now live in the 'boonies' as she said. I am thinking Thomas probably knew having a city house would be too much of a temptation for her to return to her party ways AND/OR he might have too many former flames just stopping by & wouldn't want to cause a problem w/the baby mama. Of course that's just my opinion & speculation.

Whitney's mother Patricia is such a hoot. Cartini's! I love it!
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread