+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1219Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Southern Charm returns March 16 at 10 pm!
    And, I heard that the whole cast is returning! Love this show. It's a true guilty pleasure for me!
    candor, AmyKay and woodiedog like this.

The previews for the upcoming season look awesome! I've been watching the last season on demand, I had forgotten or not noticed some really cool things. I love the beauty shots of the area. The houses and area look so beautiful.
    Punkin, AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

I wonder how the couple with the baby are doing despite their age difference? Looks like he might be running for some office. Guess we'll see soon!
    woodiedog likes this.
    Lynda

I think that's part of the reason I love the show, the city is so beautiful! May have to vacay there in the near future!
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I wonder how the couple with the baby are doing despite their age difference? Looks like he might be running for some office. Guess we'll see soon!
    Thomas Ravanel and Kathryn Denis have been in the news for their numerous break ups and fights. Last I heard they were apart.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by woodiedog View Post
    Thomas Ravanel and Kathryn Denis have been in the news for their numerous break ups and fights. Last I heard they were apart.
    Hi woodiedog, welcome to FORT.

Yes, I've also heard that Thomas and Kathryn have broken up (a lot). But the do have a baby together, so maybe they're still a "thing" -- in one way or another. I'm just glad they're both going to be on the show, cause they both are definitely are fun to watch.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fan

I love the 'musical theme' they play at the beginning of the show...I think it set the mood for this dynamic cast of character...the first sight of Catherine on the show , I thought she was a joke , she looked like a hooker with all that makeup...and...I also thought she was about 40 yrs. old......I was shocked to see she was soooo young....Her natural look is much better, and I do like the young/older man thing, but there age difference borders father/daughter age..now this is creepy...I like watching Thomas I think he's fascinating...with all his baggage...does anyone no if he actually ran for Senator...?
    woodiedog likes this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soapluv View Post
    I love the 'musical theme' they play at the beginning of the show...I think it set the mood for this dynamic cast of character...the first sight of Catherine on the show , I thought she was a joke , she looked like a hooker with all that makeup...and...I also thought she was about 40 yrs. old......I was shocked to see she was soooo young....Her natural look is much better, and I do like the young/older man thing, but there age difference borders father/daughter age..now this is creepy...I like watching Thomas I think he's fascinating...with all his baggage...does anyone no if he actually ran for Senator...?
    Yep, he ran - and ended up with something less than 4% of the total vote, as I recall.

Ravenel has created some personal baggage for himself that far outweighs any "charm" as far as voters are concerned, and if he imagined that appearing on this TV show was going to help
    (where he continued to display his propensities for poor decision making) --- He was sorely mistaken.

Thomas Ravenel runs hard for Lindsey Graham's senate seat, but can't outrun demons:
    "It's a far cry from Ravenel's first Senate race in 2004, his first political race ever. The seat was open thanks to the retirement of Ernest "Fritz" Hollings.

Ravenel, a handsome and TV-savvy Republican whose star was rising, poured $3 million of his real estate developing fortune into a massive TV blitz. He was just 4,500 votes shy of beating Jim DeMint for second place and making a runoff that DeMint won.

Ravenel would become state Treasurer two years later. But then came a 2007 arrest on a cocaine charge that haunts him today. Ravenel pleaded guilty to the felony and served 10 months behind bars for buying cocaine for himself and his friends. He also pleaded guilty to driving under the influence in Long Island, New York, earlier this year and had his license suspended for six months.

After getting out of jail on the cocaine charge, he wrote on Facebook that he no longer wanted to be an American citizen and he owed this country nothing because it destroyed his reputation, confiscated his wealth and took his freedom. Ravenel later said that was satire."
    woodiedog likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

FORT Fan

WOW! this guy is truly messed up...he really thought he had chance ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fo'Realz? View Post
    Yep, he ran - and ended up with something less than 4% of the total vote, as I recall.

Ravenel has created some personal baggage for himself that far outweighs any "charm" as far as voters are concerned, and if he imagined that appearing on this TV show was going to help
    (where he continued to display his propensities for poor decision making) --- He was sorely mistaken.

Thomas Ravenel runs hard for Lindsey Graham's senate seat, but can't outrun demons:

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soapluv View Post
    WOW! this guy is truly messed up...he really thought he had chance ?!
    Wellll based upon stories that I've heard from those who've met him as well as what I've read in local publications, T Rav genuinely believes that he is a very, very special little snowflake and that the rules which apply to the rest of us "common folk" simply do not/should not apply to someone as special as he.
    So far, it appears that he is quite resistant to learning otherwise - either from the good advice of others, or even from his own experience.
    Drunken buffoon.
    Imperfect1, Queen B and woodiedog like this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

+ Reply to Thread