+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fan

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think it's a bit of a trainwreck, one I can't stop watching.
    Me too!

Katherine continues to display how immature she is with her behavior and relationship w/Thomas. Well, he's about on her level too so I guess it's a fair match.

Glad Craig seems like his act is together - hope it works w/he & Naomie, she seems like she's good for him.

Shep - well, he's just Shep - what can be said - LOL!!

Still love Cameran - she's a hoot.

Whitney - he brings Patricia to the table, and that's a plus. He seems like he's washed his hands of the whole restaurant thing.

Landon has grown on me especially since she gives Katherine her nonsense right back to her!

More to come as we watch this southern fried saga.................
    AmyKay, Fanny Mare and woodiedog like this.

FORT Newbie

First time poster. I am new here. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. Cameron's house is SO NICE! This past episode (Ep 2) gave us a good look. I found it on the internet. They bought it for $1.2 Million. Am I the only other one who is like WTF? I know her husband is a doctor, but $1.2 Million? 4409 Stoney Poynt Ct, North Charleston, SC 29405 | Zillow
    Punkin, Debb70, woodiedog and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbo008 View Post
    First time poster. I am new here. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. Cameron's house is SO NICE! This past episode (Ep 2) gave us a good look. I found it on the internet. They bought it for $1.2 Million. Am I the only other one who is like WTF? I know her husband is a doctor, but $1.2 Million? 4409 Stoney Poynt Ct, North Charleston, SC 29405 | Zillow
    Welcome Wilbo008! I'll have to check it out more. It really is impressive to me.

I just don't understand why Kathryn doesn't understand how child support works. Why can't they settle on it? Maybe, it's just kept open to be a point of contention on the tv show. So pathetic.
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-12-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    HighRoadGirl likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Welcome Wilbo008! I'll have to check it out more. It really is impressive to me.

I just don't understand why Kathryn doesn't understand how child support works. Why can't they settle on it? Maybe, it's just kept open to be a point of contention on the tv show. So pathetic.
    I can't understand why she's at such a loss for why she's not invited to any parties. Watch S1 & S2 sweetie & you might learn something.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Just depends on how much he makes. I know a local cardiologist who makes $50K a month, so a $4100K a month mortgage payment would be no big deal for someone like that. I don't know any of the details of her husband's job situation/field of practice, etc.
    woodiedog likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Could be that she wants that big house lifestyle and what he has in actual income wouldn't get her that. Not sure. I know a woman who was from middle class background who married and later divorced a guy whose family was filthy rich. That was an issue in the divorce because his official income did not support her and the kids the way she wanted to be supported. His family's trust owned the mansion she had to move out of so she couldn't get at it, and he worked for the family business so a lot of the benefits she enjoyed while married were not because of his official income.
    woodiedog likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

When Shep said good morning Cami, he sounded so sexy. I wish we would see her husband though...man she really doesn't know how to cook, or boil water. Whitney gives me the creeps, ugh, just ugh..but I like his snotty mother..

I keep hoping Kathryn will come to her senses and she will be invited to group gatherings, it was nice of Craig to try,
    Imperfect1 and woodiedog like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I get the point about what she wants to support her, HOWEVER, she was never married to Thomas, so she's not entitled to property or alimony. There are ways to determine an obligation. Here's a sight that has a calculator. And if Thomas' income is above a certain "high" amount, (combined income is greater than $30,000.00 per month) then the calculator won't compute. They would need to determine it on a case by case basis. So, each party completes a financial affidavit that lists things like income, food, clothes, child care, utilities, etc and see what is needed and who can afford to pay it. Obviously, Thomas can afford $2500.00 per month. I suspect that the new baby causing an increase in the child support amount is not something that Kathryn minds. Also, in many states, the more overnights the noncustodial parent gets, the less the child support obligation. So that if they have true 50/50 joint custody, the mother's support would be less than if she had all the overnights, except for weekends with the dad.

SC Child Support Services
    woodiedog likes this.

Hi, wilbo!!! Welcome to the Fort! The new house my grandparents bought in San Francisco in 1925 for $5,000 is now worth $1.2 million. Just an average house on an average block. Property values are out of control in some areas! I was impressed with how nicely her home was furnished for a somewhat newly wed. Puzzling that her husband wasn't there.
    woodiedog likes this.
    Lynda

I'm still not sure why people still want to be on these reality shows. Of course, there could be some kind of hope that it will help with a business, but it seems that the profits from sales would likely be outweighed by the notion that you are a nutcase for being on the show. I just don't get it. Granted, it works for some like Lisa Vanderpump and Ramona Singer.

I think this is Cameron's husband. What a cutie. I've read this is his name and that he is an anesthesiologist in Charleston. Wouldn't you think that his wife being on Southern Charm would be an humiliation to him?

Dr. Jason A Wimberly, MD - North Charleston, SC - Anesthesiology | Trident Health System | Charleston, SC
    Punkin and woodiedog like this.

+ Reply to Thread