+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fanatic

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

I have been watching for the scenery, if nothing else. The show amuses me: Whitney's mother, Cameran's advice, etc. I find it less dramatic than a lot of other Bravo shows. I do think Thomas is going to have to do date much younger if he wants a family. Women his age are beyond that stage. It seems Kathryn's grandmother was all about the relationship between them. I really like the restaurant owner guy.. JD maybe? He seems to keep them all a little bit grounded.

FORT Fanatic

I must be the only person in America watching this show. I just love Cameran's snarky narration. Loved the shocker at the end. No one saw that coming.

I'm watching., too, but I did not see the shocker ending yet.
    Can't wait.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I watched a bit here & there. Anyone have any idea how old Whitney is? I want to say 45+, with that Simon LeBon haircut from like 10 years ago. Yet his mother looked younger than him.

I loved the show! I liked how all the girls got along. That's how we are in the south - talk behind your back but smile to your face. Very unlike the Housewives of Atlanta though! I was NOT expecting the ending! WOW!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I watched a bit here & there. Anyone have any idea how old Whitney is? I want to say 45+, with that Simon LeBon haircut from like 10 years ago. Yet his mother looked younger than him.
    I was wondering that too. He lived in CA for 17 years, so that makes him 35 at least. I think he's in his mid to upper 40's as well.

What happened at the end? My DVR cut it off. I saw a baby and Thomas and then black
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Since its aired, its not a spoiler anymore so I wont put tags. TRav and Kathryn had a baby girl, pretty recently in fact. They named her Kensington.

I knew what was coming...there's a podcast that I listen to about Bravo that "spoiled" it. The fact that they broke up prior to that was a shock to me tho, I thought he was going to forgive/forget. I love Cameran too, she is actually why I started watching the show cuz I remember her from Real World San Diego. I think Craig and Shep are VERY good looking, tho Shep doesnt seem all there in the head. This show has been a nice change from the housewives.

Saw there will be a "reunion" (looks more like a WWHL special than a reunion) next week.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

To answer my own question, Whitney is 45, per his statement on the reunion. The reunion was actually kind of fun, in that there were no huge fights, no hair pulling, no birds flying in, or any storming off, as per the usual on RH reunions. I kind of loved the tad more elevated discourse (Tip O'Neill reference & the use of "ergo" being so surprising) at times as being "shocking" to Andy. That cracked me up.
    Punkin and AmyKay like this.

In the beginning I thought this was another group of shallow idiots like that other Bravo ensemble show set in Chicago, "300 Days of Summer." But they grew on me. The men are ridiculously shallow and vain, but they're also educated and well read, which makes them more interesting than the average reality dude. Thomas had me at "poise."
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast