+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree1275Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

FORT Fan

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. ............ok is anyone as bored as I am with the show? Let's see the storyline per episode are:

Craig goes out drinking............again..... .........then he drinks some more.........................h e might make it to work @ 3 p.m........................... more drinking...................... .throws more clothes on the floor........................m ore drinking.

Kathryn is mad about something Thomas said.......................... ...........Kathryn is mad about something Thomas didn't say........................Kat hryn does not know that an orange bra will show through a sheer white t-shirt......................... .....Kathryn is mad about something and tries to use words to communicate that she thinks makes her appear mature but really make her look like she's the 22 year old that she really is............................ .........Kathryn can't/won't smile.
    Maveno, AmyKay and Fo'Realz? like this.

Oh but Kathryn sure smiles in the previews when she is with Craig. Yea it seems like the same old stuff. Craig wants to be like Shep but wasn't born into money, he has forgotten he has to work for his money.

Found this and I got Craig!! He is VERY nice to look at, if he would just get himself together. Play Which Southern Charmer Is Your Soul Mate? | Southern Charm
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Found this and I got Craig!! He is VERY nice to look at, if he would just get himself together. Play Which Southern Charmer Is Your Soul Mate? | Southern Charm
    woohooo I got Shep! (If I had gotten T-Rav or Whitney I might have had to harm myself). I laughed at the "see that bridge over there" question LOLOLOL
    AmyKay likes this.

I got T. Rav! I need to take it over again!
    AmyKay and HighRoadGirl like this.
    Lynda

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoadGirl View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. ............ok is anyone as bored as I am with the show? Let's see the storyline per episode are:

Craig goes out drinking............again..... .........then he drinks some more.........................h e might make it to work @ 3 p.m........................... more drinking...................... .throws more clothes on the floor........................m ore drinking.

Kathryn is mad about something Thomas said.......................... ...........Kathryn is mad about something Thomas didn't say........................Kat hryn does not know that an orange bra will show through a sheer white t-shirt......................... .....Kathryn is mad about something and tries to use words to communicate that she thinks makes her appear mature but really make her look like she's the 22 year old that she really is............................ .........Kathryn can't/won't smile.
    I have tried and tried with this show.. and I just can't. There's just no ZING to it. I dunno, but your post really fits well with how I feel about watching any of it.
    All the same and

I'm out.
    Punkin and HighRoadGirl like this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    noooooo punkin you are way too good for that fool!
    AmyKay likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I got Shep. I could do way worse
    Punkin, AmyKay and HighRoadGirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Ewwwwwwwwwww - run away Punkin!! Just run away!!
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

Agreed... this weeks show was a real snooze fest. I think I went to sleep after about 30 min and didn't bother re-watch it yesterday. If it wasn't for Patricia and Cameron I probably wouldn't watch at all. I started out really loving this show... Hope it improves.
    HighRoadGirl likes this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

I like the locations .............. ............ yep, that's the only nice thing I can think of to say about this week's episode.
    HighRoadGirl likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

+ Reply to Thread