+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1232Likes

Thread: Southern Charm on Bravo

Re: Southern Charm on Bravo

I think that at this point in their relationship Kathryn was really trying-to be loyal, to be what he wanted, etc... I think the last scene of the last episode was her slowly realizing that she hitched her wagon to T-rav -a drunken imbecile who will never commit to her. I didn't think her scene with Jen was too crazy. Jen seems crazy too.

Landon looks like if Jennifer Lawrence and pippa Middleton had a baby. I feel for her, but she still just has rich girl problems, which are not that bad.

Whitney continues to gross me out.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I think that at this point in their relationship Kathryn was really trying-to be loyal, to be what he wanted, etc... I think the last scene of the last episode was her slowly realizing that she hitched her wagon to T-rav -a drunken imbecile who will never commit to her. I didn't think her scene with Jen was too crazy. Jen seems crazy too.

Landon looks like if Jennifer Lawrence and pippa Middleton had a baby. I feel for her, but she still just has rich girl problems, which are not that bad.

Whitney continues to gross me out.
    That whole group of overgrown toddlers gross me out pretty badly. Useless as screen doors on submarines, every last one of them.
    I'd love to meet Cameran and Landon for drinks, as well as Jenna (who I miss seeing this season)
    mina likes this.
    "When someone shows you who they are, believe them ..." - Maya Angelou

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Landon needs to stop with the nervous giggling. It's too much.
    Queen B and HighRoadGirl like this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." — George Orwell

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Landon needs to stop with the nervous giggling. It's too much.
    LOL - it is too much! Her 'accent' or whatever dialect she's speaking is starting to annoy me. I read that her ex-husband is British, so I can hear that faux English accent. She & Shep would be good together since all either one of them do is laugh/giggle all the time.

This last episode was boring. I didn't even stay awake through all of it. I did see Kathryn chastise Whitney for the commercial clip and then storm off in a huff. Hmmmmm she did that in the beginning of the episode too didn't she??

I read Whitney's blog post on Bravo this a.m. - it's actually very informative regarding why the choice was made to create the 'raise the roof' commercial in the first place. He 2nd comment about Kathryn was PRICELESS.

FORT Fan

Oh so glad you said that. I can't stand that silly giggling iether. I have to keep hitting the mute button. She is kind of lame and boring too.

FORT Fan

Whitney is a total mama's boy who has accomplished very little for a 45-year-old. Pretty much a snob loser. His commercial was so stupid and Kathryn was right when she said he wasted $20,000. He is so mean and disresoectful to her..funny though that he had a one-night stand with her. Why does he hate her so much? Jealous of her relationshio with TR? All the men in that group, with the exception of Shep are so nasty to her and TR does nothing. But if I hear one more comment about women in their lives being "hormonal" I will puke. They are mostly immature frat boys who never grew up. I think when Kathryn is about 5 to 10 years older, has grown into her own style and confidence, she will be stunning. She really is just a kid who is trying so hard to fit in and doesn't. She should tell them to pound rocks. And please dump Landon... boring... silly.
    Punkin, mina, Lizard and 2 others like this.

The commercial was stupid. Whitney is not creative Or talented judging from that.. It just seems like an expensive ploy to tick off Kathryn. Anyone know if it ran? All of the guys on this show are losers. I hope Cameron is getting nicely compensated for hanging out with them. I can't imagine the appeal otherwise.
    Last edited by mina; 04-07-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    Imperfect1 and Queen B like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I hope Cameron is getting nicely compensated for hanging out with them. I can't imagine the appeal otherwise.
    Cameran posted a tweet/photo on Easter and she was with Shep, Whitney and Whitney's mother. She is friendly with both Whitney and Shep in real life. Shep seems pretty harmless, the kind of guy you'd want to be friends with but not date.

I agree with Queen B above, Landon is just not interesting. I miss Jenna, she was feisty and made for some lively conversations.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Whitney is highly disrespectful; and I believe it stems from his dependence on his mother. I think a 20 yr old with lack of life experience may have come up with a juvenile ad. Pitiful how he was showing it to everyone. He will never grow up.
    Punkin and Queen B like this.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Whitney is highly disrespectful; and I believe it stems from his dependence on his mother. I think a 20 yr old with lack of life experience may have come up with a juvenile ad. Pitiful how he was showing it to everyone. He will never grow up.
    I agree, plus just looking at him makes my skin crawl.
    Imperfect1 and HighRoadGirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread