+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Opposite Worlds on SyFy (Tuesdays 10/9 central and Wednesday) *spoilers*

Re: Opposite Worlds on SyFy (Tuesdays 10/9 central and Wednesday) *spoilers*

I wish Jeffry had gotten the decider vote, then he and JR would be found out. Cant stand them. Liking Frank a lot, and hoping he takes the win.
    As long as Jeffrey always stays the least favorite, I can hold out hope for America.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I would much rather have Jeffry win over any of America's favorites.

Frank was in the lead on the poll for a couple days. Now JR is back in the lead. What the hell. I am raging.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I would much rather have Jeffry win over any of America's favorites.
    Jeffry has been petulant and not really all that good at games or strategy. He also IMHO CHEATED in his punishment when he was not supposed to say a word and yet wrote on the tablets to discuss strategy. That was the POINT of the punishment - to not say a word, and keep him from strategizing. No, they didn't see it as "speaking" but they were words he was thinking.

I personally would prefer Lisette or Frank (though he is now Epoch) over Jeffrey on Chronos. THEY have played the game.

As far as JR... he's getting a sob story, or too many people fancrushing on him because I have never seen the furor for him.
    mom2 likes this.

As far as JR... he's getting a sob story, or too many people fancrushing on him because I have never seen the furor for him.
    The teen girls and the country cult, yes.

Lisette or Frank to win, then. Someone who actually deserves it. But America never respects actual gameplay.

It's not a "cult" -- JR was the face of the underdog tribe for weeks, that's why he still enjoys popularity.

And I don't think I'll ever like Frank, dedicated man that he is, or a few other people, simply because they have no sense of humor about being on this most ridiculous of ridiculous reality shows. If you can't laugh about it and laugh at yourself, you should never have been cast.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    The teen girls and the country cult, yes.

Lisette or Frank to win, then. Someone who actually deserves it. But America never respects actual gameplay.
    Now, I want to make it clear - I'm country and truly do have a sob story. That said I wouldn't do that for any reality show, because that's not fair. It's gameplay that should win.

JR isn't winning on gameplay - that's Samm or Lauren out of the original Epoch (then of course Frank and Lisette). Samm really is the only one besides Frank or Lisette who truly has earned their shot to win.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    And I don't think I'll ever like Frank, dedicated man that he is, or a few other people, simply because they have no sense of humor about being on this most ridiculous of ridiculous reality shows. If you can't laugh about it and laugh at yourself, you should never have been cast.
    Frank has laughed at himself, but it's so self-deprecating that it doesn't come across as well I think. I personally have a similar way of presenting humor about myself - it's so dry sometimes people don't get it.

He's really only been funny though when he was on Epoch, mostly due to living in the past and having to wear furs and stop being so finely groomed (that OCD in cleanliness nearly). Even his outfit is hilarious for that reason.
    JohnnyK likes this.

That said I wouldn't do that for any reality show, because that's not fair. It's gameplay that should win.
    Yes that's what I agree with.

I predict JR will win. And I will most likely be right.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I voted for JR to be the protected. I don't think Frank needs protection. He can win a challenge against anybody so I'm sure he'll make it to final two.

Jeffry has the most game strategy of the contestants. Perhaps too much because, like Russell on Survivor, he was striving so hard to get to his goal, he wasn't working on building personal relationships (with the exception of his alliance with JR) and that lack of popularity has hurt his game play.

Lauren, Samantha and Frank swung too far the other way. They put their personal relationships over game strategy.

I think JR played the most balanced game, thinking strategically while at the same time building and maintaining personal relationships. For that reason, I think he's the most deserving contestant for the win. If JR doesn't win, I think Frank is next most deserving.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast