+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Opposite Worlds on SyFy (Tuesdays 10/9 central and Wednesday) *spoilers*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Opposite Worlds on SyFy (Tuesdays 10/9 central and Wednesday) *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I honestly don't know - I personally don't like Frank more. He's a dominate player yes, but his arrogance is a little too much even when warranted. But I think people don't like Jeffry because he reads slimy, irritating, and a few other things. IF he also was the one who caused the injury and subsequent removal of Charles (the guy with the broken leg) I think that may factor in because that one stupid decision to break the rules was NOT in most people's (including mine) handled correctly - I feel that if someone caused severe injury like that they should be removed from the game permanently. Given he has a -100 in the popularity meter, that would explain a lot - folks won't forgive him for it.

(BTW in contrast Samm this past week had a +32, so this shows how the show isn't quite as popular regardless.)
    Jesse was the one that took out Charles.

It bugs me how the host is all like "Epic events will happen today, all thanks to YOU". Like he's talking to me, when none of my opinions matter on any of these shows because I am rarely in the majority.

Frank could be seen as being arrogant, but I just see him as being extra enthused. He just ate a heaping bowlful of Wheaties for his team! Ha ha!

Jesse on the other hand knows he's valuable physical player, but he's a bit more sedate about it. He ate his humble pie when he apologized for injuring at guy's leg, he whispered to Jeffry to be gracious about his punishment, and he took one for the team in volunteering to be the half of a punishment. I dunno... unless I missed something, I really haven't seen anything that JR did to deserve being America's Sweetheart other than flashing huge anime blue eyes... just sayin'...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I really haven't seen anything that JR did to deserve being America's Sweetheart other than flashing huge anime blue eyes...
    And being a white guy with a southern accent. My signature is true.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Jesse was the one that took out Charles.
    My mistake - but it goes to show you how confusing this series is as they have figured it.

And as far as opinions - you're spot on, because I don't think my opinion on how they SHOULD HAVE done this production instead of how they've configured it will ever be listened too (and I'm in their opinion, not in the majority there).

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope JR remembers to throw Jeffrey some food now that they're in opposite worlds. After all, Jeffrey took care of JR while he was in the past so it would only be fair to help Jeffrey out.

I'm getting where I don't like Frank. He's just too full of himself for my liking. I get that it's a game and you have to look out for yourself but something about this attitude bothers me.

I was kind of hoping JR might be able to convince his team to take Jeffrey instead of Frank but stratically it was much better for them to take Frank.

I'm glad Epoch finally got a win so they could get out of the past and give Chronos a taste of what they've been dealing with for the past 3 weeks.

Of *Course* the week I have something late in the evening is the week Old Epoch would win and get to go to the future...

Totally agree with your assessments in regard to JR and Jeffrey... and admittedly Frank. If the old Epoch was able to take someone, Frank better be glad it was him because he now gets to be in the future still while his colleagues are in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    And being a white guy with a southern accent. My signature is true.
    JR wins against Jesse in a "landslide".

So my signature is very true. Like I said before, being insulted by my facts is like being insulted by any other fact.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I hope JR remembers to throw Jeffrey some food now that they're in opposite worlds. After all, Jeffrey took care of JR while he was in the past so it would only be fair to help Jeffrey out.

I'm getting where I don't like Frank. He's just too full of himself for my liking. I get that it's a game and you have to look out for yourself but something about this attitude bothers me.

I was kind of hoping JR might be able to convince his team to take Jeffrey instead of Frank but stratically it was much better for them to take Frank.

I'm glad Epoch finally got a win so they could get out of the past and give Chronos a taste of what they've been dealing with for the past 3 weeks.
    I'm thinking that he won't. Never trust Anime Eyes.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I didn't get to see the elimination, but I will say that I find Chronos to be whiny and complaining when they had to go to the past. They got too content and cocky for their britches I think and it hurt them big time here.

Personally I think they now should just have the teams in the opposite worlds the rest of the season given that Chronos had their place for three weeks and it would mean Epoch also gets 3 weeks in the future. Still, I think Epoch would be sad if they returned to the past, but at least they'd have a better attitude - use it to improve themselves.

I think Frank does miss his old team, but is happy a. he got to stay in the future and b. is more open to learning about his new team. He got my respect back that episode.
    mom2 and nanaslbkp like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast