+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Blood Sweat and Heels

Blood Sweat and Heels

This is an interesting show. Youngish women in the process of directing their ships.

Blogger Demetrius says she has never been cheated on, women should not snoop but she calls other women. And then she jumps all over one woman who had a personal opinion that women should not lead.

Snooping.--of course women are torchering themselves when they snoop because something in them says that they are devoting themselves to someoe who isnot as devoted. Should they do it? Well I did it, was torchered to the max until i said i would stop, trust in God, and be wlling to get rid ofthe man if it turns out he ever was cheated on. The snooping gave me later info to not over romanticize the situation. I did over romanticize even knowing the dog stuff. In the later menopausal assessment, i am going to be devoted to me....invest emotionally in low risk friendships (due to my age and stuff). if i was not menopausal i do not know that i would say that.

Women leading --maybe the lady was saying that she personally would not kill someone. But i think women are greater protectors than men because they possess true love. Maybe testosterone gets in the way of good judgement. I say may be, because honest opinions either way should be respected. My hormones for sure made me take risks in a quest for the one and they made be have the poor me mes in what were challenging times. But they never prevented me from stepping up to the plate, treating people right, and taking care of business. If you want to get something done, a woman will do it.

Model living with the cheater--we cringe and run WHY through our little brains. Living with a cheater would create drama. I think the model might unknowingly be recreating a childhood pain or lack of love drama. I hope she can let it go....but who knows. Maybe the guy is her life friend. He was with the other woman 20 years...and he might be with her 20 years.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Blood Sweat and Tears

If you are with a person and you feel the need to snoop, isn't that a sign that you shouldn't be with that person anyway? Is it really worth it? Your inner voice is telling you something, but it's up to you to figure out exactly what it is. Is it something about you or is it something about him? Will you ever be able NOT to snoop? Hard questions. Real questions.

The jury is still out, for me, on this show.
    cavendish and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I always say people in a relationship they have to snoop in are always going to be miserable.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Truer words have never been spoken!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am confused is this the show on Bravo?

That one is Blood Sweat and Heels. Is this the show you are talking about?

I have it taped but have not watched it just yet!
    KAREN

momrek06 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am confused is this the show on Bravo?

That one is Blood Sweat and Heels. Is this the show you are talking about?

I have it taped but have not watched it just yet!

Keep your "headache pills" close by.
    momrek06 and MsDiva2007 like this.

Hey guys, I watched the Jan 5th and Jan 12th epi last night and I am really enjoying these screaming and wild ladies!!!

DVR is all set for the season!!!

Wow, Mica and Terry. I never expected her to say HE had cheated. From the opening scene and her breakfast all made and Terry all sweet on her. ugh. hmm. And he was in a 20 year relationship with his ex. OR is the ex still his ex????

Daisy and her date. Wow, he was all kinds pissed off and then a plate of food in his lap. ugh.

The blogger, I like her.

I actually like them all for different reasons.

Last night Geneva was all emotional with Mica was telling her story about Terry. FF in the previews, Geneva is saying "Mica can drink bleach and die" ....... whatttttttt. ugh.
    KAREN

Eek, I cannot edit the "tears" part out.

On a second watching, Daisy's date at first said he did not share because he was an only child. The table is ridiculously small. He spills his chicken on his lap. While waiting for more chicken he starts digging in Daisy's plate. Nice!!! (Although Daisy is a great one too--coming in very late)

All these girls are waxing their hoo has. If I were a dating person, I think I would rather buy a new shirt or something.
    You can do it!

I think he was rather rude. I mean why hang around if she was so late? Personally people who know me understand I will be gone in a heart beat. Lol he waited snd was probably mad thst he did and decided to get all rude with her. I don't blame him for being mad about her being late. I dislike how he was unnecessarily rude. That's exactly why his food winded up in his lap. Lol karma!
    momrek06 likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast