+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Blood Sweat and Heels

Re: Blood Sweat and Heels

I found Brie's comments about her being close to her father and Mica not being and therefore Brie would have a right to be upset if her father died but Mica should not be as upset so OVER THE TOP rude.

Geneva and Demetria were on Andy the other night. They were so boring.
    You can do it!

How can anyone expect Mica to "own" her poor behavior at Brie's if she was drunk?

Being in denial is no way to fix all these hurt relationships.

I am confused as to how Mica feels she needs and was expecting an apology from Brie?

Mica came drunk to her parents home, screamed and carried on and after Mica had words with G, D and B and they all wanted her gone, it was THEN she told them about her father.

For something that was stated over and over again she did NOT want to bring it up in the Hamptons (that he had passed), Mica keeps USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE for her behavior.

Now as far as G, D, and B is concerned THEY ALL KNEW her father was ill. The first thing they should have done when Mica came in the yard whether or not they thought she was drunk, is they SHOULD HAVE
    asked Mica how her dad was. That is just absolute common close friends courtesy. Had that happened I am guessing Mica would have then stated he had passed and then EVERYONE would have possibly understood why
    she was drunk. Even the viewing audience did not know as this point her father had passed and quite frankly I was disgusted at Mica's behavior.

Every scene in the show this week, Mica was drinking even sitting by the pool.

Mica has to fix this. Period. Mica.has.to.fix.this. OR she will find the ladies, G, D and B not wanting ANYTHING to do with her.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought that somebody did ask Mica how her father was when she first arrived. Mica admitted to running away from the fact that her father had died when she first got there; she just wanted to get away and have an enjoyable time and not think about her father's death. She should no more have been at the gathering than the man in the moon. You just can't pretend that something that significant has not happened; your body/brain will go on automatic pilot and take over.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought that somebody did ask Mica how her father was when she first arrived. Mica admitted to running away from the fact that her father had died when she first got there; she just wanted to get away and have an enjoyable time and not think about her father's death. She should no more have been at the gathering than the man in the moon. You just can't pretend that something that significant has not happened; your body/brain will go on automatic pilot and take over.
    OMG, someone DID ask her how her dad was? I totally missed that. BUT how did she answer?

If she choose NOT to tell them he died, hmmm, if I had known right then and there her dad had passed, I would have given her a 'pass' on her behavior absolutely. (I think all the ladies would have too.)

I am confused now...........so she kept it to herself UNTIL things got very very explosive at Brie's?
    KAREN

I think she just kind of brushed the question off, when asked.....which I could understand that particular reaction. She definitely did keep the information to herself until things got explosive.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just rewatched the last episode and, the more I was confused about it, the more I came to realize that what looked like Mica's issues with the women was, in all likelihood, about Mica's issues with Mica's father. THAT is with whom she is really angry, and there is zero opportunity to resolve that anger. This is not about the women, at all.

That meeting between Brie and Mica was in desperate need of a facilitator, too. Neither could hear what the other was saying because they were both talking at the same time. It was a total waste of time. The location was all wrong for their meeting.

Mica does have a drinking problem in my opinion. Its sad that her father died and I feel for her. I just think she uses drinking to wash away her problems and all it does is bring them to the forefront.

Genieve does look like Wesley Snipes in a weave lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

That's interesting about Mica's issues with her father, because it sort of explains her pulling the glass door to get in-- she felt shut out by her father, so she was feeling shut out by the women too-- and she acted out by chasing them and trying angrily to get in. I don't blame her for being terribly disappointed and overwhelmed momentarily with a sense of loss, and it isn't all that unusual to transfer your feelings about parents to other people. And in that way she was also denying that he was gone-- which is why she didn't answer the question at first--and why she drinks so much so she doesn't have to deal with whatever bad feelings she's having at the moment.
    prhoshay likes this.

The analogy between the door and her feeling shut out was very interesting. Don't know that I ever would have connected the two

I see that with Mica's sister dying from aids two years ago that she has really been through the wringer.

Geneiva is just losing it to have sex. Funner to watch than her getting in fights....hope she is being careful.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast