+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Blood Sweat and Heels

Re: Blood Sweat and Tears

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think he was rather rude. I mean why hang around if she was so late? Personally people who know me understand I will be gone in a heart beat. Lol he waited snd was probably mad thst he did and decided to get all rude with her. I don't blame him for being mad about her being late. I dislike how he was unnecessarily rude. That's exactly why his food winded up in his lap. Lol karma!
    ITA, he was UNnecessarily rude. Exactly why wait? Ugh. Then the small table, which was ODD. It was such a small table to serve food on those size plates.

Yup, karma is a b!!!!!!!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    KAREN

Re: Blood Sweat and Heels

Lol he reminded me of a guy I used to date. He enjoyed taking the opportunity to get on his high horse and act superior when he felt wronged. The problem is it always ended up biting him in the rear. Lol
    momrek06 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Prefer geneva with medium to dark eye shadow...not the highlighter.

At least demetrius and geneva decided to get along.
    You can do it!

I just watched the last show, where the party was held to celebrate Geneva's taking a new job. I'm beginning to wonder if this show isn't completely orchestrated to create outlandish situations and to push a point of view-- that most women are given to drunkenness and selfishness--with breakfast in bed, being an hour late to dates, and spying in their boy friends-- all pretty negative stereotypes about women. What adult woman behaves like Mica and the budding real estate woman at the party-- no matter how drunk they are? And who comes that late to a first date? That all had to be set up-- it was too bizarre. Would the real estate woman think she 's going to keep her job, when her company sees this film? Who acts like that anyway? It was like they had both recently been strippers and momentarily forgot they weren't on stage.

I"d like to know who comes up with this sort of rubbish.

Real estate companies will hire anyone who could sell real estate. This girl might be able to make sales because of her bravo exposure.

They pick people for drama for sure. Other things set aside, Mica appears to be industrious.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    You can do it!

Did anyone watch this week?

OMG Mica and Mylessa are out of control drunks. They were so rude the way they were acting at Geneva's company
    party. Mica was lifting her legs up in the air while wearing a dress exposing herself to anyone that may have glanced in her direction. My gawd what is wrong with her?

When Geneva's Boss was speaking at the party, Mica and Mylessa (and maybe Brie) were making all these odd noises. So rude and so annoying and embarrassing to Geneva.

Daisy seemed to have a nice time making dinner for her Dad. I thought his gift was lovely BUT I thought the "key" was too big. I would have liked it a bit smaller.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mica needs to go to rehab. She is a sloppy, obnoxious, classless drunk. She is one messed up woman.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All of us have dealt with drunk friends before. We don't go on the attack. We just take time to see that they are safe.

Mica probably does have a problem with alcohol. But she appears more kind, considerate, functional and real than Genieva and Demetrius. Demetrius wrote that blog entry trying to say that she is better than women who snoop, and maybe she is better than alcoholics. Yeah, she appears to be a nice one. Genieva....probably is going to show us some more ugly.

Genieva, Demetrius and Brie are horrible for being cruel to someone whose dad died. They are friends to no one. Brie is an idiot. Mica was not doing anything to her parents' house. She was paying compliments; she was evidently looking to find comfort being around other women when she felt bad.

When all is said and done, I think Mica has the smarts to be ok. I do not know whether she will be able to break her alcohol addiction. Perhaps it stems from parental love issues. I hope Mica was able to say I love you or kind words to her father. Her being able to express herself in a positive way in that situation could never be wrong. Truthfully, her father might not deserve Mica's kindness, but Mica deserves it for own healing.

I am on Mica and Daisy's team.
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-10-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The women didn't know that her father had died, at first, and were appropriately floored when they found out. Mica is a serious mess. I can understand them having a problem with her alcohol; there was a woman in our group who had an alcohol issue and would act out inappropriately. She was VERY hard to tolerate and could be very ugly-acting. I was encouraged to stay quiet and say nothing; I was more bewildered, than anything else. Mica was an embarrassment to them and to herself.

Geneva and Daisy weren't even there when Mica put on her show, but just glommed onto her every word for what had gone on; Mica was only telling a partial story and probably couldn't fully remember the rest. I've never seen anything so ridiculous. If I'm not mistaken, they showed that they were thinking differently from what she was saying, but they weren't saying it.

Maybe I need to watch it again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a friend who enabled my ex (an alcoholic who has not drunk for years) for 17 years. He makes such dumb decisions, sometimes I blame her for a micro-second every now and then. But she has been a blessing to me, listening whenever I was stressed. So she is part angel...Cannot really blame an angel.

I guess this tv show could be a blessing for Mica. I had a friend in my twenties that drank till she passed out daily. Back then I used to think a cure for her would be being able to see herself drunk as a sailor on film.....so ugly....back then we really did not record people the way we do these days. Mica does manage to keep her pretty. But I am sure she could be undermining herself in some ways.

Mica will not be able to deny what is on film
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast