I finally watched the show last night.
Oh, my! Where to start....
1. Mondo needs to be put in a time out chair. He exhibited rude behavior and such an air of superiority this entire episode. I think he has forgotten that, not too long ago, he was a mere contestant on a reality show, as well. Shame on him!
2. Asha's garment was absolutely hideous. What was she thinking?
3. Although Natalia's dress was poorly constructed it was much more wearable than that uglya$$ breastplate thing Asha made.
4. Asha (and Mondo) spent the better part of the challenge sitting atop their high horses, looking down on Natalia, and lost sight of what the task was about. What young hip female would ever consider purchasing and wearing Asha's garment?
5. I have mixed feelings about Tim's comment to Natalie at Mood. I understand there's a lot we don't see but I don't think he was hearing was being said and was more concerned about time constraints. He lost his cool...which is a first for the tv viewers to witness. Yeah, he's not a saint and it's probably happened before but I admire him and his mentoring skills so I was disappointed for Natalie. Oh, well....
6. I have mixed feelings about Natalia basically eliminating herself. I wish we could have heard more of the judges' comments when they were deciding who to send home. Wonder if the outcome would have been different if Natalie just let things play out normally.
7. Asha should have been sent home. I hated what she produced these last two episodes and know I'm not alone.
8. I liked what Blake and Sam made and wish they would have won but I'm happy with the final choice.