+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelor Australia

The Bachelor Australia

Anyone watch this recently concluded show? The finale was in November for the first Bachelor in Australia. You have to search online looking for The Bachelor Australia Episodes in order to find links. I found this series far better than the US version. Tim Robards, a 30 year old Sidney chiropractor selected Anna Heinrich, a 27 year old criminal lawyer as his lady. They seem to both be great people, very, very sincere and obviously in love. They have Instgram and Twitter accounts and have posted a lot of photos of them together with family, friends, outings, and at each other's family homes for dinners. They agreed that getting engaged at the finale was something they didn't want to do, but instead he gave her a custom designed promise ring, while they get to know each other better. Looks very much like deep love to me. I predict that they will be engaged soon, and married within a year. The venues on dates were great, Australia was shown off as a beautiful country and the scenery was spectatular. I'd go there to visit in a minute. The other girls were all mature, looking for love, and seemed more like marriage material than most of the women, and men, who are on the US versions. I found this Bachelor series to be really better than the US one, and I'll watch it's 2nd season next year. Can't wait. Oh yea, the mansion they used this season was amazing. It' was a $12 million home on a hill overlooking a spectacular bay and marine. Amazing location N. of Sidney. Made the US bachelor mansion look like a slum and pretty tacky. How about adding the Bachelor Australia to your list of reality shows that you follow. There's lots of Aussies here who watch. Unfortunately, the Ten Network doesn't license it to be showed here, and I"ve not found anywhere to download or purchase on DVD the entire season. Clips of Tim and Anna's interactions and dates are posted at The Bachelorette. Scroll down to the Bachelor Australia tab and enjoy the videos and interviews.

Re: The Bachelor Australia

The links to follow each episode online were listed on another website, and many people watched here in the U.S.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I really enjoyed our Canadian Bachelor. It wasn't much different than the US version but the women seemed to be more real and down to earth. Relatable, if you will.

I love Australia and the accents, so I'll go and take a look see to find the episodes. Thanks for the heads up!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Anyone watch this recently concluded show? The finale was in November for the first Bachelor in Australia. You have to search online looking for The Bachelor Australia Episodes in order to find links. I found this series far better than the US version. Tim Robards, a 30 year old Sidney chiropractor selected Anna Heinrich, a 27 year old criminal lawyer as his lady. They seem to both be great people, very, very sincere and obviously in love. They have Instgram and Twitter accounts and have posted a lot of photos of them together with family, friends, outings, and at each other's family homes for dinners. They agreed that getting engaged at the finale was something they didn't want to do, but instead he gave her a custom designed promise ring, while they get to know each other better. Looks very much like deep love to me. I predict that they will be engaged soon, and married within a year. The venues on dates were great, Australia was shown off as a beautiful country and the scenery was spectatular. I'd go there to visit in a minute. The other girls were all mature, looking for love, and seemed more like marriage material than most of the women, and men, who are on the US versions. I found this Bachelor series to be really better than the US one, and I'll watch it's 2nd season next year. Can't wait. Oh yea, the mansion they used this season was amazing. It' was a $12 million home on a hill overlooking a spectacular bay and marine. Amazing location N. of Sidney. Made the US bachelor mansion look like a slum and pretty tacky. How about adding the Bachelor Australia to your list of reality shows that you follow. There's lots of Aussies here who watch. Unfortunately, the Ten Network doesn't license it to be showed here, and I"ve not found anywhere to download or purchase on DVD the entire season. Clips of Tim and Anna's interactions and dates are posted at The Bachelorette. Scroll down to the Bachelor Australia tab and enjoy the videos and interviews.
    Well gee, Eagleye, I actually would've been very interested to watch The Australian Bachelor, but you've gone and SPOILED it for us by telling us who the bachelor chose. Now, there's no point in watching, because the whole fun of it is to watch the budding romances and to try and figure out who the bachelor will choose.

FORT Regular

I was able to see the Aussie Bach and his chosen lady via After the Final Rose blog/ forum. Fun to watch although it's known who he chooses. I would like to see the whole season.

I've watched all these video clips, and the only place that has the full episodes is at watchseries.it. You have to google "the bachelor austrialia episodes" and it will come up. You can then wade through the garbage advertising until you finally get to the main episodes. You have to select your link from a list of many download sites. Some are better than others. The quickest and best is usually video weed. I'm looking for anywhere that you can purchase the entire season on DVD. I've been unsuccessful in locating any place that has it for sale. I've even tried to hit Australian links with no luck regarding purchases. Even their parent network in Australia, Channel 10 won't let you watch anything from the US, and it seems they no longer even have episodes posted to watch even if I could. Kind of ticks me off. Any ideas as to other links or options?

+ Reply to Thread