+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golf Channel Big Break NFL: Zakiya Randall 'Z' Reality TV Star

FORT Newbie

Golf Channel Big Break NFL: Zakiya Randall 'Z' Reality TV Star

Realitytvstar.jpg

Golfer Zakiya Randall 'Z' on her return to Golf Channel Big Break NFL has really put on quite a performance with her stellar golf shots on the episodes of Big Break NFL.

Golfer Z among NFL legends on Big Break NFL Puerto Rico.

While there is the usual expected drama that goes on with Reality TV, Golfer Z has really shown the world that she is a top female golfer with top notch acting skills. She heats up the air wave with her unique style. This time the golfer wears Purple accented with blacks, whites, silvers and golds with multiple patterns. The purple outfits are causing quite a stir. Each purple outfit gives off a golf fashion statement that is turning heads and mainstreaming the golf world.

Has POP goes, reality tv star Zakiya Randall 'Z' is Ah so Refreshing!

MEET Zakiya Randall 'Z'

Re: Golf Channel Big Break NFL: Zakiya Randall 'Z' Reality TV Star

I don't know how she is different from any of the other golfers on this show, but I have seen her in both her appearances. She plays well.

It's a show I like and I'm especially enjoying watching them on teams headed by well known NFL players like Jerry Rice, Mark Bulger, Al Del Greco, Mark Rypien, Tim Brown, and Chris Dolman, all of whom are really good golfers.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

AGREED, the girl has really played Well.

She has really been putting on a LPGA top female golfer type of the biggest performances.

Not sure how teams where picked. Appears to be the only female in the field that has had to Carry the team on each episode.

Zakiya really does play well and seems to hold up under pressure, but I don't see her short shorts being allowed on any private golf course I ever played. It's pretty much anything goes at public courses, but there has always been a very strict dress code at the private ones. Men and women both had to wear collared shirts. I wonder if all that has changed in the last several years.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

THOSE RESTRICTIONS DO NOT APPLY IN PROFESSIONAL GOLF. Especially for women's golf, the LPGA.

Also, in the event of a professional Team Competition that Zakiya Randall Z was playing like the Solheim Cup, she would be paired with other team members that would be able to also make great golf shots.

Not sure how these teams were picked? from her bio she is from the Washington, DC area.

+ Reply to Thread