+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Styled to Rock, Bravo, 10 p Fridays

FORT Fogey

Re: Styled to Rock, Bravo, 10 p Fridays

Good finale! I would not be surprised if Rihanna asked the woman to join her design team, as well, or asked to buy her vinyl pant outfits. She really wanted that gown; it looked better on her than the model.

I wonder how difficult it is to put on vinyl pants. They must have to powder their legs.

I liked this show. Maybe if it sees another season it will attract better designers. They got some big name stars to sign on which surprised me.
    Allie and jucamer like this.

I keep forgetting about this show. Thank goodness for On Demand.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

So glad Sergio won.
    jucamer likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I was happy Sergio won too. (And he won the most individual challenges even though he wasn't there for the first two.) I liked Laura's work too. I think the final two were the ones who deserved to be there. But for Laura to win, you'd have to really like latex. She does latex extremely well but I wish she didn't feel she had to incorporate it into everything.
    mayamaisha likes this.

I'm happy for Sergio but, perhaps it was just me, but IMHO the gown looked a bit like a widow's garb from the 1800's then the white shorts....geeze Louise I saw the model's vajayjay. I guess that does work for Rihanna though.
    Laura's fit on the lycra was amazing but she did use it was too much. I doubt Rihanna would have to buy the pants/skirt since it was her show & the outfits were designed for her. I would doubt the designers own their designs.
    The final 2 were the correct choice.
    Kip and mayamaisha like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ... then the white shorts....geeze Louise I saw the model's vajayjay. I guess that does work for Rihanna though....
    I thought the white shorts were ugly and looked like a diaper, but I'm obviously out of touch as Mel, Rihanna, and the other designers all loved them.

Sergio showed he could work with various materials and styles. He was more versatile. Laura is talented in what she does, but I wish she would have mixed up her fabrics. I think the right person won.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123