+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing - NY

Re: Million Dollar Listing - NY

When they were on WWHL, a caller asked them didn't their clients get upset when they watched the episodes and saw what happened after the fact. They all said no, that they got the client a better deal that expected. I don't believe that. Sorry, I don't buy it.

So if the lady knew that Lois was asking too much money for what he was selling, then why act so dramatic and why say she was disappointed? If she knew better, then there's no reason to be disappointed. Silly, IMO and I didn't buy it. Just an attempt to gain sympathy for Lois. He doesn't need.

Yes, all 3 agree to just about anything to get the sale, then they work on getting their client down, when selling, as much as they try to get the buyer up. Technically, I guess it's legal, but I can't imagine their former clients are too happy when they see that the real estate broker is actually focused more on their commission and not on making the client happy.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

When the potential sellers are crying about the brokers recommending a too low price, the one thing that I don't understand is this: The more the seller makes, the more the broker makes, so why don't the brokers remind the sellers of this, because it is in the brokers' BEST INTEREST to have the price as HIGH as possible, and when the brokers are trying to be REALISTIC and have the price be LOWER than what the seller wants, the brokers WOULD RATHER THE PRICE BE HIGHER TOO, but the property just isn't going to sell quickly --- or at all, at the higher price.
    tinderbox and Debb70 like this.

Did anybody see Ryan on Squawk Box this morning?? He was on the show discussing his new commercial (remember, earlier in the season he paid to have a commercial made to sell that top floor apt?) Anyway, they showed a little bit of the commercial and Ryan answered questions about NYC real estate. Apparently, you can see the commercial on CNBC.com

Give it a look see.

KK4
    FORT Fan

Sonja was on this week....

I thought it was funny that she is a friend of Luis, but I guess it's just one big Bravo family.

FORT Fogey

It frustrated me that Luis didn't walk away from that listing. The guy clearly wanted access to Luis' contacts without paying him. If you are not going to pay a realtor for his work, don't hire one!

KK4
    FORT Fan

I didn't understand that either...what's in it for him?

I've had this show on a few times in the background while doing other things, & that one guy...I think his name is Frederick (?) was awful! He reminded me so much of Colton from Survivor! Yuck, yuck, yuck! He kinda looks like him & he was definitely rude like him. Maybe they're secretly related!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I've had this show on a few times in the background while doing other things, & that one guy...I think his name is Frederick (?) was awful! He reminded me so much of Colton from Survivor! Yuck, yuck, yuck! He kinda looks like him & he was definitely rude like him. Maybe they're secretly related!
    I used to be critical of him but now that I've watched the show for a few seasons I've come to truly like all three of them a lot. Funny how that happens!

I like parts of each realtor. What seems to tick me off are the parts that are obviously scripted. If they would just leave most of that out, it would be better. I think the guys are charming enough with their own devices.
    Punkin, tinderbox and jucamer like this.

+ Reply to Thread