+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing - NY

Re: Million Dollar Listing - NY

Oh, okay. I'll check out the Crane Kick.

I didn't know Ryan dated Sonja. Now that's really interesting. I wonder why he didn't think of calling her when the storm hit. Recall he was alone in the city. I guess Sonja had moved on by then.

FORT Fogey

I remember either Ryan or Sonja being asked about their dating on WWHL once. I don't recall a lot of details (clearly since I don't remember which of them was asked) but do remember an indication that it was a flirtatious "hanging out" and not really a relationship. It sounded like they met somewhere becase they were connected through Bravo, behaved as they both normally do by flirting with each other, and that was it. Didn't sound like it was even serious enough for there to have been a break up.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

From what I've seen on the show, my guess is that Ryan is super-superficial in his choice of 'girls' to date and flirt with. He seems to be attracted to VERY beautiful girls and ones who are younger than he. I don't think that Ryan would find Sonia young enough or pretty enough for him, but she probably was EXTREMELY flirtatious and, frankly, easy.
    Punkin, norealityhere and jucamer like this.

New season started tonight!!!!

23 Million for that Penthouse with a Sky Garage! Yikes!
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

It makes me so happy when this show is in season!!! Loved the homes they were dealing with last night. I found myself doing a lot of googling while it was on to see more pictures and get more details on them!
    Punkin, momrek06 and elleprn like this.

That signature move of Fredrik's, the kick in the air, is so beyond silly looking I can't believe he's still doing it!
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Florimel like this.

I love this show and enjoyed the season opener!

Wow..... I felt so darn sorry for the young guy who is trying to be a productive real estate agent. He's absolutely NOT cut out for the job. His telephone conversations were absolutely cringe worthy. I think he needs to explore other employment opportunities. Hope his parents realize this, too.
    Punkin likes this.

I love, love, love this show! I'm from NYC originally and it's great to see some of the old neighborhoods that have now become upscale and beautiful. It appears I've chosen the wrong career path........

I like it too. How did Louis get a job at the same realtor company as Fredrick? It's no secret that Louis lacks taste and has done some pretty stupid things. Why would they hire him in light of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    That signature move of Fredrik's, the kick in the air, is so beyond silly looking I can't believe he's still doing it!
    Everytime he does that I get so embarrassed! And the weird facial expressions that he makes every now and then also makes me feel uncomfortable. They just don't fit the situation.

It's almost like he's a wannabee Jim Carrey but he just can't get it just right.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread