+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing - NY

FORT Fogey

Re: Million Dollar Listing - NY

The other part of that which I loved was that it showed how new this level of Bravo stardom was for those three. Most of the Housewives show up to reunions with entourages, try to dictate where they sit, when they shoot, etc. These guys have been on the network a few years, but since they were not an instant hit, it took time for them to get to this status. They haven't discovered how to throw the diva act for a reunion.
    Jexter likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    What time did they air part 2 of the Reunion show?
    I turned on at 9:00 PM and it was a new Listing show about Miami. The charcaters were way too annoying.
    I love the NY version.
    Am on the West Coast if anyone knows what time it aired / airs? TIA
    Norealityhere, If you didn't catch part 2 of the reunion, it's being aired again early, early tomorrow morning, Sunday 6/29 AM and then again Wed afternoon 7/2. Check your local listings for the exact times.

I have to say how much I really LOVED part 2 of the reunion, in fact, of all the episodes of Million Dollar Listing New York, I like the reunions the best because I really enjoy hearing (and seeing) the guys just sitting and opening up about, not only each other, but their own lives.

This year's reunion episodes, especially part 2, were the first really revealing episodes, and I was so moved by both Luis and Ryan. I will miss them and hope they'll be back again next year. MDL Los Angeles and Miami just are not nearly as appealing to me.
    Punkin and jucamer like this.

I just read that Fredrick is selling Sara Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's NY apt. The asking price 22 million!
    momrek06 and jucamer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read that Fredrick is selling Sara Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's NY apt. The asking price 22 million!
    I'd love to see it and hope it will be part of the upcoming season. However, my bet is that Sara Jessica and Matthew want privacy. Hmmm... Maybe we will see it but never know it's their apartment.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'd love to see it and hope it will be part of the upcoming season. However, my bet is that Sara Jessica and Matthew want privacy. Hmmm... Maybe we will see it but never know it's their apartment.
    Apparently SJP and Matthew had this same apartment up for sale in 2012, before they actually moved into it; and at that time, they allowed a huge, comprehensive photo spread to be published. And now, there are more photo-spreads being published, so I think they might be willing to allow the sale to be on tv. But wow, Fredrik got the listing! Good for him. Here's a link to an article on the sale, with 14 photos of their home. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Selling in Greenwich Village | Zillow Blog

PS When I looked at their dining room chairs, I couldn't help but think, OMG, those sharp corners look positively DANGEROUS to have in a home with 3 children.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 09-10-2014 at 08:59 AM.

I've seen Sara on What What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen. They are friends and Sara loves the Bravo franchise. I suspect she picked Fredrick being a fan of his show. (Just speculating.)

Since this is suppose to happen on the new season, I'll put in spoiler tags. It's about Ryan.

Last edited by Debb70; 09-16-2014 at 12:02 PM.
    Punkin and AcookerTV like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Since this is suppose to happen on the new season, I'll put in spoiler tags. It's about Ryan.

Wow, awesome!!!

BUT
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as someone that spends allot of time traveling back and forth to NYC.....I have NEVER EVER seen that area of TS soooooo freaking CLEAN. Ryan must have had it cleaned from the tables to the ground.
    Looks beautiful. Ryan probably had a professional photographer and the place needed to look pristine.
    KAREN

Sorry, but I think shutting down any area of Times Square for a silly reality show is nuts. When I want to go to Times Square that's where I want to go, not to see Ryan massage his ego. Blech!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread