+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Capture (The CW)

Re: Capture (The CW)

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    It actually happened on Wednesday night, right the following evening. I almost missed it myself, I don't remember if the CW mentioned in previews if it would run on Wednesday night instead of the following week.
    Whoever at the CW made that decision should be fired, imo. I don't think the show enjoyed great ratings in the first place, but Wednesday night is Survivor night (and Modern Family night), and Capture wouldn't be able to compete with Survivor. I hope the finale was good, and I might try to catch it on the internet somewhere later.

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    Whoever at the CW made that decision should be fired, imo. I don't think the show enjoyed great ratings in the first place, but Wednesday night is Survivor night (and Modern Family night), and Capture wouldn't be able to compete with Survivor. I hope the finale was good, and I might try to catch it on the internet somewhere later.
    Survivor was on at 8pm and Capture on a 9pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Finally just watched the finale. I was surprised Green was able to get both teams in that first hunt - it just seemed like it would be incredibly hard to capture 100% of the prey teams. Green chasing Red in the final 15 seconds of that hunt couldn't have been any more exciting.

I was glad to see Green and Teal in the final two and would have been happy to see either of them win, but I was rooting slightly more for Green (I'm a sucker for a young man who's so concerned about his mother).

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I was rooting for the green team too...they deserved it. I absolutely LOVE this new show. I hope they bring it back!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456