+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Re: Amazing Race Canada

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Whale blubber would have been a challenge for me.
    I could have done that, hubby, no way could he have
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

No way I could have either. I almost got sick on a little piece of fat in my salmon salad today.. from canned salmon. I was gagging and carrying on. Ridiculous, it really was. My poor hubby would have to take all the gross food challenges, I'm afraid.

Now that the pediatricians are gone. (Yes, they are pediatricians! Did you need reminding?) I'm quite happy with the final four. The girls are nitwits in a way, but highly(!) entertaining and they amaze me when they manage to pull through some of the physical tasks. Good on them. I'm rooting for the Tim's, but any would be a great win.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

I could have done the Tea challenge from AR of a few season's back with no problem. Or the schnitzel one.
    If they ever decided to do a red wine and chocolate one I'd be all over it.
    spockwhat likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I could have done the Tea challenge from AR of a few season's back with no problem. Or the schnitzel one.
    If they ever decided to do a red wine and chocolate one I'd be all over it.

Bacon, pasta, cheese, taco bell. I could do these things.
    scoot13 and tbamom like this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

What - no whale blubber?? she said in her monty python voice.

I read an nice interview with the Docs, they are close with the Tims. But saw this last leg of the race with the Dudes. I bet its a LOL time to watch with those two
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post

Bacon, pasta, cheese, taco bell. I could do these things.
    Your challenge is to consume 40 tacos in one hour and then run laps of a football field.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    What - no whale blubber?? she said in her monty python voice.

I read an nice interview with the Docs, they are close with the Tims. But saw this last leg of the race with the Dudes. I bet its a LOL time to watch with those two
    Hol, can you pass the nachos? Hol are you listening to me? Hol.....
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Hol, can you pass the nachos? Hol are you listening to me? Hol.....
    Brett, hun, we are not on TV anymore. (although we are still pediatricians ) get your own ****** nachos you lazy @ss
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 08-29-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Brett and Holly are auctioning off their Canada Goose jackets for charity. starting bid is 500$ it doesn't get that cold here enough days to one of those parkas worth it here and it is the thing all the cool kids waste their money on anyway.

So glad to see the Dr's go. If I had to hear him say "Hol" in that condescending way again...

In our house, we all started trying out all the different inflections would could put on "Hol" - we started to sound the like parrots from Finding Nemo.

I'm happy my meatheads are still in it. Meatheads for the win! Love the fact that they are having so much fun. The preview for next week seems to show a crack in this, although I hope it is much ado about nothing as previews usually are.

The younger Tim bugs me one moment and then touches me the next with his obvious love for his Dad.

I'm happy with the final 4 teams. I have to say I'm surprised the sisters are still in it. I did laugh at how excited they were to be in first place (LEAVING THE AIRPORT!)

Well, despite the fact that I don't quite get the point of having a double u-turn in a TBC leg, it was a great episode! I have been to Nova Scotia before, flying into Halifax and then driving up to Cape Breton. The towns there are just so lovely, all the brightly painted houses, the churches with tall spires (always a Catholic and a Protestant in each town) and the fishing boats. Loved Jet and Dave, once again. All the squeeling while trying to pick up the lobster, and then the song and dance on the boat...just awesome. And then to say they were nice Canadians, and choose not to U-turn anyone. I just

The sisters definitely struggled with the stick shift (when will the contestants learn, you need to be able to drive a standard on TAR!) but really rocked the scarecrow challenge and did a great job with the sausages. I'm still not feeling Daddy Tim. I get the sense he's a raging jerk at times.

All in all, a great leg. I am so excited for next week as well, for Newfoundland. I've always wanted to go there. Why does it cost me as much if not more to fly to the other side of my own country, as it does to Europe!?

I really hope Jet and Dave take it home in the finale. If not, then I'd like to see the brothers win it.
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread