+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Re: Amazing Race Canada

I choose to keep fat and have fun.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Excellent episode last night!

Jet and Dave are getting better and better! After tricking Jody and Cory, chasing after them, dashing here and there and saying "Hey why you guys running?" something like that. So funny!

Conversely, I'm so sick and tired of the guy who says "hol" and his whiny sidekick. How are they still in this?
    catsrule likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

CCL

It could be a drinking game, every time he says "Hol" take a shot. We'd all be sloshed.
    I'm loving the bros (Jet and Dave). I didn't think I would but they're so good-natured and having a lot of fun. I like the brothers too. They handled the prank well (loved the stone cannon J and D built out of pebbles in the clue). It was interesting seeing the one switching out his feet for blades. The Tims and the sisters can go, plus Hol and partner.

I think I would have been ok with the crepes. The picture detour looked hard but they didn't seem to have a lot of trouble. I was worried that the ice would crack for the other task.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Another Jet and Dave fan here. Both hubby and I LOL at their humor and their antics. Yup Hol Hol Hol is sill in it( someone mentioned his ears) when they were following them I am surprised the young girls are still in it, they battle ahead.

Poor Tim(s) they have another task to do again next week .Loving this show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I really like the Tim's and I don't mind they got saved once again. Fighting Parkinson's is such a battle, (I've had a family member suffer that), I admire his tenacity.

Overall, like them or hate them, they have a great group of diverse teams. The girls always make me laugh for their (dumb) comments, Jet and Dave are a hoot, Jody and Cory and the Tim's are admirable and hanging in there, and well, the doctors are that typical whiny, annoying team that you want to root against. Great casting.
    catsrule likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Another great leg with entertaining inventive tasks. I'd have been so screwed with all the French, I was so impressed how well all the teams handled that aspect of the race. Kodos to the production people for the race, this show just keeps getting better with each leg and is so well made, great job!
    Hyper likes this.

Another good episode last night. Looked like a tough one climbing up the mountains, etc.

Glad the Dr's are gone so I don't have to hear "Hol" anymore!!

Jet and Dave are my faves, but I think I like all the teams that are left. My least fav would be the sisters...

OMG Amazing Race Canada is turning out to be fantastic!
    The Challenges are so different and tough, tough, tough! And not just one hard task per leg, this amazing race is not for wimps!
    Top if off my favorite team won this leg of the race, those two brothers are down right inspiring, those boys got heart in spades.
    Would love to see Amazing Race USA attempt that leg of the race, same rules and conditions.
    The docs impressed me with gutting it out to the finish, he even made me laugh when he wolfed down the whale fat and said he was hungry, looked like he could have done two servings.
    The sisters surprised me they worked hard to make it through that leg, well done girls!
    Can't wait for the next episode, this race just keeps getting better and better and what a great way to see so much of our Amazing diverse country.
    This is again a show I can't help but think too bad it's not being aired in US as well as here, it's such a good look at Canadians and Canada.
    DARtheSTAR and Hyper like this.

I really love them all. I will be happy with any team who wins this.

This leg was really hard, and the sisters slugged though it!! The Tims and Cory and his brother have really impressed me. WTG teams, all of them
    football_chick and catsrule like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Whale blubber would have been a challenge for me.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread