+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Re: Amazing Race Canada

We just started watching...I thought it would be too easy for a bunch of Canadians to be racing around Canada but it's pretty fun to watch them go to places we've been. Also, we just couldn't resist seeing Hal & Joanne and now of course we simply must root for them. Second favourites are Jet & Dave, not just because they are easy on the eyes but they do make me laugh. "I chuck girls".

Pretty ballsy for the brothers to ask Hal & Joanne to relinquish their spot on the flight. No, you do not get favours for being stupid. And Hal was so darned nice about it, even while he said no. So very Canadian, indeed.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Daughter watched for the first time and recognised Vanessa from Degrassi.
    I kind of wished Hal and Joanne had told Jody and Cory that their names were in the wrong place. I know it is a game but it would have made me feel good. Glad they aren't out.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I am enjoying TAR Canada but man that doctor. I just want her to spack him and say "my name is HOLLY, not HOL".

I wonder if he was constantly picked on during dodge ball as a child. He has the most defeatist attitude towards anything physical I have ever seen. Even worse than Winona from TAR last season.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Really should watch the video from the Inside the race contest lots of interesting stuff we didn't see on TV including Hal and Joanne falling off their chairs during an interview about that last leg of the race.

I think I am going to go watch tonight at Boston Pizza with Jody. It is only a couple of blocks from me so there isn't really a reason not to (except that I usually am already in pjs by 9)

CCL

Shame about Hal and Joanne. I've never liked the uturn.
    The docs and the sisters are still in it. Ugh. And the docs will have an advantage in Quebec as they speak French better than others probably as they live in Montreal. Guess I'm rooting for the brothers or the bros.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The Tims didn't seem to like using the u-turn- but Hal and Joanne were a strong team .Being polite Canadians I wasn't sure anyone would. Jet and Dave made us LOL. I saw the TO rag( I mean Star) said it was dull- I don't find its so. Maybe that person needs some wine next time they watch

I think some of the roadblocks are harder then the one from the US
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wow, Wow, Wow what an episode! OMG all those challenges this week were tough, never seen an episode on the US amazing race that was that tough. How the heck did the whiney docs get the physical football challenge done that fast? Actually felt bad for Hal and Joanne thought for sure they would finish before the docs. That's the first time I've seen a race to the u-turn and it be that important! Aren't U-turn legs usually non elimanation legs?
    I was also thinking the docs will be at an advantage next week in Quebec. Of course typical of any Canadian show they skipped over Winnipeg and Manitoba and all of northern and northwestern Ontario. I think the only show I've ever seen even hold auditions or tape an episode in Winnipeg or northern/northwestern On was Canadian Idol.

Surprised that Hal and Joanne left, thought they would last longer, at least longer than the sisters and the doctors.
    I like Jet and Dave, they make me LOL. They always seem to try to find fun/good side to the challenges. They are really enjoying themselves unlike the doctors who are whining through the whole thing.

+ Reply to Thread