Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Amazing Race Canada

Hated to see the cowboys go home.
    catsrule likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I know it's (slightly) off topic, but there have also been Australian and Asian versions (both with English language). They may be worth checking out too if you can.

Got to say am not liking the doctors very much. Was surprised how well everyone did at the speed skating, my hubby and looked at each other and said we'd have been so screwed on that one...lol. Can not usually get my hubby to watch the Amazing Race USA but so far he is enjoying the Canadian version. Hope everyone is entering the online contests those are so really great prizes, good luck everyone!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catsrule
    Got to say am not liking the doctors very much.
    What? They were doctors? Maybe that's why they're SO smart.

Ugh.

There were a few teams I wasn't impressed with this episode. Still some teams to like though, Tim and Tim, Cory and whashisface, and Hal and Joanne. I'm surprised by how much I like Hal and Joanne.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Got to agree with you about Hal and Joanne really surprised that I don't hate them...lol. Finding the extra footage and interviews in the Blackberry contest interesting, worth watching entering the contest is just a bonus.

I really like all the teams, which is unusual.I loved how the big macho guys from the peg, were so worried about the chinese characters. Good show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I liked the cowboys.
    I really love this show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I liked the cowboys.
    I really love this show.
    I am just sad they are not in it, while its headed to Calgary .They said they ended up only being 30 mins behind
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

The Badlands scenery was cool.

I'd imagine everyone at the bar was thoroughly sick of that song after the roadblock was completed.

Glad it was an NEL as I like the Tims. I do not like the sisters and was peeved when they got the second express pass. I don't care that the hippies didn't give it to the docs but I would have chosen pretty much any other team to give it to. And it was a bit rich for lady hippie to be angry that the male doctor had questioned her and her partner's integrity when she had no problem impugning his and his wife's integrity earlier. Mind you, it was low for the doctors to hide all the Calgary maps. It would have been one thing if they had bought them all but hiding them inconveniences not only their fellow racers but also the store owner who is out the money for Calgary maps until s/he discovers that the maps have been hidden and restores them to their proper place.
    catsrule, Hyper and tbamom like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm embarrassed that the sisters are from my city. They are rude. I was glad Jody didn't give up on the dance challenge but I did wonder what a time penalty would have been since they spent 3 hours there anyway. It was cute when his brother said "my brother doesn't have any ankles". Jody is a good guy by all accounts and does a lot of public speaking here. I dislike the doctors too much. When the wife was whining my husband said "who would want her for a paediatrician"?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread