+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Re: Amazing Race Canada

I am probably the one one that does not want Stephanie & Kristen to win.
    I would like to see Joel and Emmett win - oh yeah they are on 2 different teams - darn
    Basically don't have a fav at this point -just watching to see how it all ends up and see who wins.
    More excited for the After the Race show.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Stephanie & Kristen won
    It was close though, a very good ending to a fine season. Jillian is her own worst enemy, she is in such a panicky rush, they could have won this had she just calmed down. Ashley and Joel didn't do their homework for the end, they had no clue. I think he's wonderful.

Good season

r2maybs likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

CCL

The memory task was properly difficult as it wasn't just what greeters had said, or the order of events, or something a team could suspect and study but, rather, random sayings and things. Hard to prepare for as would have had to note and memorize pretty much everything.
    I enjoyed the bagel task (mmm...bagels). Jillian had a proper meltdown there. The cirque task was also fun. Actually, all the final tasks were good.
    I am glad Steph and Kristin won.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It was an enjoyably last episode, and I have peace with the team that won.

And yeah, the final memory challenge seemed very tough. The only plus side is that they were both allowed to do it, rather than just one of them, like usual.
    r2maybs likes this.

CCL

Anyone watch last night. Seems like there are more annoying teams this year. :/ But it is early days.
    I liked the Morse code challenge. I wouldn't have known the different between a dot and dash sound either, at least at first. And it was a long clue. A good challenge. Boo to the duo that skipped the task - I wish they had gotten out.
    The Fairmont tightrope was also good, if scary. I enjoyed the one man pulling himself across by his arms.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Anyone watch last night. Seems like there are more annoying teams this year. :/ But it is early days.
    I liked the Morse code challenge. I wouldn't have known the different between a dot and dash sound either, at least at first. And it was a long clue. A good challenge. Boo to the duo that skipped the task - I wish they had gotten out.
    The Fairmont tightrope was also good, if scary. I enjoyed the one man pulling himself across by his arms.
    Do you know how those of us in the U.S. can watch it without going to sketchy sites to do so?
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

CCL

It's on the channel website the day after broadcast but you might need a VPN to watch from US, not sure. The Amazing Race Canada | Watch TV Online | Watch Full Episodes For Free | CTV

+ Reply to Thread