+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Canada

Re: Amazing Race Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    It would have been better if this week was an NEL. Props to Nicole - she did not give up.
    Yeah, I would honestly be more pleased if this week was a NEL, rather than last week. While Nicole did totally fail that one challenge, they were otherwise doing quite well, unlike Sukhi and Jinder...

At least I'm glad not everyone's holding hands like the last US season. It would've been annoying if a team that is so unwilling to try to figure something out themselves would be carried so much.

12.5 km is a little less far, so I guess that's good. Apologies for that. While I use km myself, I'm too used to English speakers using miles.

CCL

Totally agree with the holding hands that was the last US season. Rex, I believe, or maybe one of Mickey and Pete, was complaining about the Quebec twins not telling people the right way to go...it's a race. For money. Not fun times at camp. Find your own way, solve the puzzle yourself.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Gosh I nearly cried with Nichole, she must have been exhausted, yet she never gave up .We did LOL at Pete, he has been shooting since he was 6, how did that work out for ya

Rex and Bob always makes us smile.Sukhi and Jinder not so much
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I also heard them say 12.5 miles. My husband even voiced a comment about it because it's unusual to use miles in Canada. Not that there is a huge difference when you are driving a truck!

That was a hilarious moment when the dudes were 'hitting' on Nicole.
    Dudes: "hey Nicole, want to sleep in our tent?"
    Cormac: "Hey, that's my MOM!"
    Heeheehee.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

Well, I did cry for Nicole, which surprised me because she wasn't my favourite at all but I really came around to respecting her guts and determination last night. She was a terrific example for her son, and he was truly lovely in the way her admired and supported her right to the end. Way to go, Nicole!

I'm really loving this season. I've come around to Rex and Bob and their married couple nattering at each other. I also love the hippie guys, they are just having so much fun. The biathalon challenge was a really, really good one. Your heart rate goes up when you ride the bike, but then you need to focus and lower it to shoot accurately. The scenery this week was magnificent, it really made me want to make the trek to the Yukon. Mr. S and I were laughing hysterically when the Sukhi nailed that shooting challenge, that was the last thing we expected.

Next week is HOCKEY! The hockey girls obviously have an advantage here, so I wasn't really clear on how the preview made it seem like they falter somehow?

Also, the twins from Montreal are freaking me out. They are like robots, seriously.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

Next week is HOCKEY
    That's tonight then
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's tonight then
    Sweetpea is enjoying her summer! We should all lose track of time a little...
    sweetpea likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    LOL , I guess.
    -Andy Rooney-

Dang! the girls sucked at the hockey task, it just goes to show you cant take anything for granted. I loved the rock and roll karaoke
    I will miss Rex and Bob, they had some great one liners. And the ending with a member of the Winnipeg ballet? perfect..
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I am, yes! I work for a school district so get summer's off. Right about now is when I lose all track of time, start staying up too late and sleeping in, I didn't even know it was a holiday in BC last week!! Half the time I don't know that it's a weekend. It's heaven.

I set the PVR to record shows and then once in awhile I'll check to see what I've missed and watch it. Glad to know another episode is ready to go.
    spockwhat likes this.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

+ Reply to Thread