+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas

Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas

This show is on the WE network and already has shown 3 episodes. Not bad I am enjoying it. I am surprised any of these women are married. I am surprised that some have children, family and any friends. They are not nice people.

Shows A-Z - marriage boot camp: bridezillas on we | TheFutonCritic.com

Started on 5/31/13 - ???

currently airing (summer 2013)

TIME SLOT:
    Fridays from 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST

CURRENT SEASON:
    1 (9 episodes)

DESCRIPTION:
    (from WE tv's press release, April 2013) America's most notorious brides have tied the knot and are back...and so is the drama. Now that they've made it down the aisle and past "I do," five of WE tv's most memorable Bridezillas and their husbands head off to an extreme marriage boot camp as they try to make it "til death do us part" in a last ditch effort to save their unions in WE tv's newest original nine-part series MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP: BRIDEZILLAS, premiering Friday, May 31 at 9PM ET/PT. Viewers watched each Bridezilla claw and cry her way to the altar, but now her 'zilla habits are getting in the way of her fairytale happily-ever-after. Each hour-long episode will feature five couples from the past nine seasons of Bridezillas - Melissa & Chris, Porsha & Byron, Remi & Rob, Kirsten & Seth, and Danni & Marlon - all living under one roof for two intense weeks, as they endure the relationship rigors that come from trying to excise their devilish demons and live happily ever after....or not. After the toasts are made [and the champagne thrown in the groom's face], the cake is cut [and mashed into the groom's face] and the honeymoon is taken [and the groom is left behind by accident, of course], reality sinks in and these Bridezillas have to adjust to their new lives as husband and wife. While planning the wedding might have seemed hard, these five couples have discovered that marriage is even more challenging. Teetering on the edge of divorce, enter coaches Jim Carroll and his wife Elizabeth, whose explosive and confrontational marriage boot camp has helped thousands of couples. During this intensive course, the husbands and wives are forced to go head-to-head with their mates, and fellow Bridezillas, as the boot camp directors put them through a progressive series of strategic exercises and drills designed to get to the root of what is destroying their marriage. Each episode puts the relationships to a test with drills escalating in intensity from eulogizing their spouse at life-like funerals to undergoing lie detector tests to unearth their deepest, darkest secrets.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas

Episode 4 was interesting because the couples did an exercise and got to chose another one of the spouses to be their new wife or husband. Out of five couples, only 2 of the women and two of the men were picked consistently by others to be the new spouses. Later the marriage counselors paired up all the couples based on what they saw as their weaknesses. I really don't think some of these couples get it.
    scoot13 likes this.

I've never watched Bridezillas but I have watched the first 3 episodes of this series. I like it but can't see why anyone would marry any of them. Gonna go see if I can find ep 4 online.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I've been watching this show. I remembered 3 of the couples from the actual Bridezillas show, but I didn't recognize the others. It is amazing some of these people are still married.

We is running a bit of a marathon over the weekend showing the first 5 episodes.

Well, episode 5 they did the Tango - interesting to see how the couples interact. Byron almost passed out and is in the hospital. Funny how all the teammates turned on Danni when she said her first reaction to Byron possibly having a heart attack was that she thought about her husband, Marlon, whose father and two grandparents recently passed away and he does not deal well with death and sickness. Many called her selfish. Danni did not react well to that. Weeeeell, he is her husband and her first thought was how her husband would react. I don't see how that is that wrong.
    scoot13 likes this.

Episode 6 - starts of with the couples embracing blowup dolls and talking about sex.

Byron admitted that he was cheating on Porsha before and after the wedding with multiple people. He told the one councilor that he will be open and honest with Porsha and yet the minute the councilor leaves he won't let Porsha have his phone.

Did Ron and Remy leave? I only saw a tiny bit of the last couple of shows and it looked like there were only 4 remaining couples.

No all the couples are still at the boot camp as of episode 6.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast