+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas

Re: Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas

Episode 7 - the Titanic Drill and the fall out from Porsha and Byron.

It seemed the entire day was wasted because Porsha didn't write any questions down (things she wanted to know about her husband) and then blew up saying that Byron never cheated on her (Byron told Porsha in the previous episode that he had been cheating on her and with 2, 3, 4, 5 women). Porsha even accused the marriage counselors of saying it and that Byron never did. The rest of the cast is pissed that their time is being wasted. Next they have the Titanic Drill where the ship is sinking and only one person can be saved and the other has to jump overboard (into the pool). I think all did a good job. But later Melissa has to verbally attack Kirsten right in the middle of a group conversation where Rob is revealing that Remy is jealous of the time he spends playing sports. Why does Melissa feel she has to attack Kirsten every time she sees her?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Episode 7 - the Titanic Drill and the fall out from Porsha and Byron.

It seemed the entire day was wasted because Porsha didn't write any questions down (things she wanted to know about her husband) and then blew up saying that Byron never cheated on her (Byron told Porsha in the previous episode that he had been cheating on her and with 2, 3, 4, 5 women). Porsha even accused the marriage counselors of saying it and that Byron never did. The rest of the cast is pissed that their time is being wasted. Next they have the Titanic Drill where the ship is sinking and only one person can be saved and the other has to jump overboard (into the pool). I think all did a good job. But later Melissa has to verbally attack Kirsten right in the middle of a group conversation where Rob is revealing that Remy is jealous of the time he spends playing sports. Why does Melissa feel she has to attack Kirsten every time she sees her?
    I did like that one of the directors of the program asked Melissa why she felt it was her job to "tell the truth" to Kirsten every time Kirsten showed up.

In this weeks Bootcamp the directors have the couples do the lie detector test that Porsha and Byron walked out on last week. I have to say that this is the first time ever I have seen a lie detector test look like it was done properly. Kirsten of course cried. This woman is a total wreck and her husband is either a saint, a masochist or a martyr.

Porsha revealed that Byron had told her in the bathroom that the directors had told him to say he had cheated and that is why she didn't believe him because she thinks the boot camp directors are trying to manipulate them as a couple and I guess for ratings.

The lie detector results proved that Byron was deceptive on all questions asked and that the boot camp directors told Byron that they had heard that he had told others in the boot camp that he deliberately lied about the simple baseline questions to throw off the test. Porsha and Byron were asked to leave the boot camp.

Next week 2 hour finale.

First hour is the finale and the second hour is the reunion.

It's hard to like any of these women, and most of the couples. Byron is definitely sponging off of Porshe while lying to her and cheating on her. She is completely enabling him and doesn't want to hear the truth. They sure had her pegged on their diagnosis.

After the last episode and then the reunion there is a half hour special about Remy and Rob. Remy and Rob are pregnant with twins. They had a party where they revealed the gender of the twins. Rob mentions that his parents will only be happy if they babies are boys. In fact during the party when it was announced that the twins will be girls Rob's mother threw her pink sweater on the floor and stomped on it and Rob's father walked out. I know Remy was born in Egypt I am not sure of Rob's background but in one or two conversations it was made very obvious that Rob's parents thought girl children are worthless and only boys were of value.

The last episode. The boys go out to a bar to drink and the girls find out. Rob approaches a female, Jeanette and wants to dance. He has to convince her and he gives her a lap dance. Later he lies about it how she was all over her. How she was a botoxed skank. He gets her phone number and yet insists she is the one that came on to him. The lies coming out of the guys mouths is unbelievable but the women know to ask the weak link Chris. Remy is upset. Both Remy and Rob have one on one meetings with the counselors. The counselors call BS on Rob. Rob says that it was Marlons idea to go to the bar. That the counselors told them to do it and I love how they show film where it is all Rob's idea.

Danielle and Marlon renew their vows.

Chris is wondering if he should give Melissa the ring back.

Saw the reunion. They now all hate each other. I guess due to comments on social media.

Porsha did kick Byron out and filed for divorce and asked him to sign at the reunion. He tore the papers up. She had copies.

Kirsten looked as if she had lost some weight.

Is there a thread for the Bootcamp with Reality TV folks? Yes, I must confess, I found the episodes on line and I'm watching them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast