Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: The Hero - with The Rock (TNT) - premieres June 6th 8PM

Re: The Hero - with The Rock (TNT) - premieres June 6th 8PM

I am hoping that Marty is eliminated.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Dave has zero chance at this point. He's delusional in thinking people like him.

Who will Charles eliminate? (I can kind of narrow it down from the trailer but won't talk about that here).
    He will not eliminate Lydia because Lydia always voted for him in the Hero's challenge.
    Marty and Patty will not be eliminated because they are a package.
    Dave is Charles' roommate.

So that leaves Darnell and Athena?
    Both have taken money though Darnell took more.
    And Charles and Darnell have had confrontation.
    Also Darnell is more of a threat to win because he is likeable with all his talking.
    I think the smart move would be to get rid of Darnell.
    Dave has an excellent chance as he is good both physically and mentally. 42% of the twitter feed picked him to go to the Hero's Challenge.

The more I think of think it would be in Charles best interest to get rid of Darnell and keep Marty as I think Marty has not shown himself off in the best light with all the pouting he did this episode.
    AmyKay, TripleGemini and Babbred like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Dave has an excellent chance as he is good both physically and mentally. 42% of the twitter feed picked him to go to the Hero's Challenge.
    Actually Dave has the lowest ranking of the contestants by far on worldwide twitter popularity as calculated on the TNT Hero's website. His popularity is basically non existent over the last 6 weeks. And if America is watching, well they won't vote for him.

Been gone all week, so I just now watched it.

When they were debating who to send on the Team Challenge, I love what somebody said. "If we leave Athena behind, she might accept another bribe from The Rock [i.e. and screw us in the Team Challenge]" Brilliant observation, Sherlock.

What do you guys think about Athena's decision not to take the money? Smart or not? I was kind of irritated by The Rock's voiceover as Athena and Dave left in the boat. Something about "a hero's long road to redemption." Er, excuse me? What does Athena need to redeem herself from? She made a perfectly legitimate decision and the other contestants bullied her for it. I think it's the rest of the people in the house who need some redemption. That just kind of bugged me because I really like The Rock and have enjoyed how he interacts with the contestants.

Great point, Bearcata. At first I was really praying that Charles would eliminate Marty's whiny, self-righteous rear end. But that would be even would be even more satisfying to see him get to the end and watch America pick somebody else because of his lousy behavior.
    Last edited by Babbred; 07-20-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Well episode 7 has started and I am already pissed off. Charles comes back and eliminates Athena because she took the money and everyone else stayed true. WTF Darnell took the money. Charles is also the first one to target Athena at the beginning of the season. I find his reasoning totally hypocritical. He ain't getting my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well episode 7 has started and I am already pissed off. Charles comes back and eliminates Athena because she took the money and everyone else stayed true. WTF Darnell took the money. Charles is also the first one to target Athena at the beginning of the season. I find his reasoning totally hypocritical. He ain't getting my vote.
    Looks like that won't be a problem...

I was hoping Marty wouldnt make it into the 5, but didnt really make a difference in my voting. 10 for patty and 10 for darnell. I cant count how many times I teared up during this episode!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I was so happy for Patty. I can't believe how I was cheering her on.
    TripleGemini likes this.

Later I am yelling at the screen, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles, Charles. Then rats they picked Marty. Who will not be getting my vote EVER.

While on one hand I am thinking "Charles that was a stupid move", I honestly think he was on the show to find himself. You could tell he was having some kind of crisis of faith and he was looking for a sign of what to do and it looks as if he found it and he was at peace with himself. But his sacrifice also meant that no one would ever vote for that Big Baby Marty. So I am OK with that.

Looking at the remaining five I think the odds of either Doctor Dave or Marty winning are minimal. Darnell has a chance but he already has some money so it's not so crucial. I do think the vote will be between Patty and Lydia.
    AmyKay likes this.

Here is the voting info:

The Hero - About the Show - TNTDrama

You can vote from 9pm July 25 through 11:59PM EST July 26.

There are several options. You can vote using Facebook, text (pay) or by using a toll number. You do have to pay if using your cell phone but it is free using your landline.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 07-26-2013 at 12:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread