+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Family SOS with Jo from Super Nanny

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Family SOS with Jo from Super Nanny

There is some whacko actress who has a child who is about 2 and she's decided not teach "No." She said it's just so negative and she doesn't want the child not to like her.

Idiot-ass woman. She needs to file Jo's number away for inevitable future use.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's really scary how many parents I know who do not offer any actual discipline to their kids. Some are in my own family. There are kids who have never received any punishment, except for a verbal scolding. I've never known the kids to lose privileges, get time out, or anything. It shows too. I'm not sure why the parents feel it's a good thing. The kids are miserable. Most have conflict with teachers. Some can't keep a job, due to their conflict with supervisors. They aren't used to controlling themselves. They are handicapping the kids the same if they had cut off a limb.

It's difficult to just watch it happen, but it's really not my job to tell them how to parent. I did calmly provide rules and consequences when the kids were with me. And they gave me no trouble. They shared, played and were so happy, but their parents would never do that. I don't get it. They don't seem to understand that it's your job to teach a child to discipline themself so they can live a happy life. Without that skill, they can't. The parents would seem annoyed with me when I would insist on certain behavior. It's really disturbing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How stupid is it to bring a third person into your marriage? Somewhere Over The Rainbow, I'd say.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    How stupid is it to bring a third person into your marriage? Somewhere Over The Rainbow, I'd say.
    the whole family seemed a wee bit odd.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Lol the little girl in this episode was so cute at the end praying when she got a star for bring good,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12