+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Newlyweds: The First Year (Bravo)

Re: Newlyweds: The First Year (Bravo)

I like the psychology of these shows; and this one is more "real" than the housewife shows.

* Tarz and Tina Glad to know that they did have a healthy little boy. And the Tina's dad's new wife appears very nice. Perhaps they are just what each other needs.

* Greek and Italian couple--so cute.

* Gay couple--I really like the psychology of it. I liked that Blair did understand that the Brunette just wanted to be loved....and apparently the demanding sex all the time was not making him feel loved.

* Alaska and the model--The separation could not be that fun. Marriage can be healing. But you saw that even with them being married, she was a little hurt by the "dating forever" words. He thought that was romance forever, and she thought that was girlfriend forever. I hope that they do work out. They both appear to be warm likeable individuals.
    You can do it!

I was appalled by the Greek/Italian couple who had the baby and the the Father didn't want to 'babysit' his own son for more than an hour. You don't 'babysit' your own child, it's called bonding and being a parent. But I think this couple will make it because they do 'get' each other.
    I thought Kim and Alaska were very cute on their belated honeymoon. I was lMAO at Kim when they were swimming with the dolphins, she was so scared of them! I think they said on Andy's show that they both live in the same place now.
    I was uncomfortable watching the gay couple go thru sex therapy...but that's just me....that was too private to be shown on TV IMO. They seem happy now and good for them.
    The big melt down Tina had in the restraunt with her Dad was crazy! And what happened to the blonde? Now her Dad is married to an Indian woman who looks more his age, that was fast! I was so happy Tina and Tarz had a baby. Even though I thought Tina was a drama queen and a brat her husband doesn't seem to mind her behavior and they seem happy so good for them too.
    Lizard likes this.

I looked for pictures of Tarz and Tina's baby and instead found a lot of videos with Tina and her dad doing comedic things. He is an accounting professor at Rutgers who likes to act. So I can see what has been said before in this thread probably is true. They probably tried to play up the disapproving father in law stereo type. And Tarz probably fed into that with his I do not like people telling me what to do. Tina played into the brat. And the dad hired an actress to be his rude younger blonde girlfriend with four kids wanting another one?...... That's fine. They are cute. Being Lucille Ball might take a lot of energy. I think I would prefer to see them just relax. I see not knowing how to diaper a baby and such antics on the way.
    Last edited by Lizard; 06-25-2013 at 03:21 PM.
    Jexter likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

All the couples were super adorable. Not without faults, but who is?

I would watch spin-offs of all 4.
    Lizard likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345